Currently supporting Sheep; support for Goats, Cattle, and Dogs coming soon!
If you are a Breeder, HerdBoss will revolutionize the way you do business!
Keeping track of all the details about a flock of sheep can be a headache. That headache becomes a migraine when the flock grows and your operation expands.
HerdBoss solves this problem!
A complete end-to-end solution, HerdBoss for Sheep tracks everything about your flock in a simple and intuitive way that will help you and your entire team save time and money, and increase accuracy and completeness of your tracking.
- Keeps track of all the details about each of your sheep, including name, scrapie tag, sex, DNA, and dozens of other pieces of information
- Tracks the breeders that you buy sheep from
- Tracks the buyers that you sell sheep to
- Keeps all of the weights of your sheep over time
- Lets you know which sheep have had what shots, and when
- Helps you track when your sheep have mated, and with whom
- Lets you know when you should expect new lambs to be born, and who the expectant dams are
- Displays the full lineage for any sheep in your flock, including Dams-and-Sires or just Sires based on your preference
- Generates a simple one-page or two-page report that contains all of the information about any sheep in your flock which makes it easy to tell buyers all about the animal
- Produce more than a dozen reports about your herd, including the lambs that have been born, the production of your sires, the lambs which are expected, the rams, the ewes, the whole flock, and more!
All of this information is tied to your HerdBoss.com account, and is kept in-sync across all of your iPhones and iPads as well as at HerdBoss.com. Now you can have workers in the field entering medicine shot information or tracking mating information while you enter notes about the same animals, and have all of the data saved and shared for your whole team to see.
You can use HerdBoss without a 4G or WiFi connection! If you don't have signal out in the field, no problem! You can still enter in all of your information and when you get back into 4G or WiFi, HerdBoss will sync all of the new information with the cloud.
Updating sync process.
Fixed issue in Sire Offspring and Dam Offspring reports so they will include offspring in the Other Sheep group.
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app- I would love to have the option of uploading pictures of your animals if you wanted.
I have a small flock of sheep and this app has really helped me stay organized with my worming and medication schedules. I can now easily track medications to make better breeding decisions. Like others have said, I wish there was a way to add pictures; also, maybe a way to track Famacha scores. I’d happily pay for any upgrades-it is that good of an app :)
The best app for livestock! I love it.
The developer did a wonderful job creating this App. I also wish we could add photos of the animals, and also when doing bulk treatments that we could select “all sheep” instead of clicking one by one. But besides that, it is ideal!
I have been trying to find one like this for cattle and so far haven’t found anything comparable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- K2 Cashflow, Inc.
- 21.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2015-2021 In A Day Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.