Experience a fantasy crafting game with hand-drawn graphics and lots of interaction with other players. The game is already available in 6 languages.
- train your craftsmen and create valuable items
- recruit heroes and equip them with powerful items
- send your heroes into battle and let them collect valuable resources and other loot
- join other players in guilds
- summon epic raid-bosses and defeat them with your friends
- swap needed resources with guildmates to build items
- have your heroes compete with other players in duels and receive rewards
- increase duel skills of your heroes
- craft the most valuable item for the competition
Experience adventures in currently 4 regions with ...
- more than 40 missions and dungeons
- more than 60 different monsters and raid bosses
- more than 100 different crafting materials
- more than 350 different pieces of equipment
- new bartering functionality in guilds (exchanging items with your guild friends)
- improved discussion connectivity
- improved game start
- user interface corrections
Ratings and Reviews
Feels Early Access
This very much feels like an early access game, and I think what really make it feel like this is an imbalance in progression. It feels pretty slow and stagnant. I think the best thing you could do for this game, is charge 99 cents to 3 dollars (USD) and remove the time limits. Work on the hero system, allow them to find potions to heal themselves, or stamina to go on quests that they can either find or make and use themselves. I think the ads are fine, but maybe just offer ads for if you’re trying to get a refill on health, or for chest keys. That way you still get some ad revenue. Just cut the time limits and add deeper combat systems. Maybe at a “store front” feature where the player can buy and upgrade their shop. Give them upgrades that add perks and slots for production, maybe some storage, and integrate it with the sell feature. It would give people a simulator-like vibe to the game and add some interesting management features. It could allow some shop customization and integrate the different game features. What might really be interesting is removing this basic UI and replacing it with a shop floor UI. For example, have an image of your shop with a door, a chest, a front counter, a crafting bench, a forge, and a map. If you click on the door, if opens the main menu, if you click on the chest it opens storage, if you click on the map it opens the hero menu, if you click on the forge it opens the metal based gear, if you click on the table it opens the fabric based gear, if you click the counter it opens the sell menu, etc. Hopefully that all makes sense! I think this game has a great baseline but it needs something to make it more fun and more interesting. It needs features that make it more of a time investment.
Keep up the good work!
Watch ads for bonus items.
Original review: Horrible monetization.
Update to developer response.
Oliver, I didn’t say anything about in app purchases in my original review.
I simply cannot support games with “watch ads”. I’d rather pay full price for a fun game. Or have in app purchases that do not affect game play to support a developer for a fun game. Ads are a horrible way to monetize a game. Just my 2 cents.
Oliver, I agree I should of said “watch ads for bonus items” instead of pay to win. However, if you ever release it with a buy to play model or figure out a way to add purchases that don’t affect gameplay. I would def try it again and support. I can’t support the watch ads model.
Wish you the best.
Developer Response ,
Dear Roius, as we do NOT have any in-app-purchases I cannot understand your review and rating (headline of your original response was: paytowin). If you don't want to support us, you don't need to view a single ad. They are completely voluntary and are not required to get further.
- Oliver Bohnes
- 431.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Oliver Bohnes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.