Welcome to Heroes Evolved - a carefully balanced and fiercely competitive mobile battle arena experience, full of action & strategy for true gamers. Select from a pool of 50+ unique heroes, including the legendary Kung-Fu Master Bruce Lee, and jump into teams - Eternals vs. Ancients - to battle against real rivals on gorgeous fantasy maps. This game will take all your skill, teamwork, cunning, and strategy to survive and succeed!
Grab your device and dive straight into combat with stunning graphics and seamless animation. Heroes Evolved is a unique game of depth and complexity, allowing you to piece together your own strategic and unpredictable advantage using fog of war, terrain, unique hero attributes, and custom gear builds. Be a stalwart tank character with healing abilities. Become a devastating rogue attacking from the shadows. Bombard enemies from afar with powerful spells & abilities, or shred your opposition to bits in ruthless melee combat - the choice is yours. You can even play as Bruce Lee! No two games are ever the same! Play competitively, or just have fun in Chaotic Strife mode, a rotating selection of fresh and crazy game rules - Heroes Evolved has something for everyone.
Prove yourself in the online battle arena that is Heroes Evolved!
● Enjoy the depth of a fully fledged, classic PC MOBA experience right on your phone - anytime, anywhere!
● Choose from 50+ unique playable characters, with more added regularly - Featuring the one-and-only Bruce Lee!
● Adventure Mode is coming! Dive into the brand new Adventure Mode with loads of different play modes including a Single Player mode and a 7 Vs. 7 Onslaught!
● Quick matchmaking - Battles designed for short burst game-play sessions.
● Multiple Playmodes - Choose between super serious and super whacky playlists depending on how you feel!
● Heroes Evolved TV - Watch your favorite Heroes Evolved streamers from websites like YouTube, Twitch.tv, Bigo and more, directly from inside the game!
● Clan System - Form a clan with your friends to unite under one banner, and make a name for yourselves online!
● Expansive gear list - Allowing for true customization for each of your heroes.
● Revolutionary controls - Unleash your skills & abilities with deadly precision.
● Multiple Language Support - Including native implementation of EN, FR, DE, ES, PT, RU, ID, TH & more coming all the time!
● No Pay 2 Win! - Carefully balanced mechanics to guarantee you a fair game.
● Join thousands of other players across the globe for instant action and fun!
- Facebook: http://fb.com/HeroesEvolvedMobile
- Support: email@example.com
1. Gear Buffs added for Auto Chess
2. Rakshasa Street resources updated
3. Optimized Petra and updated FX
4. Visual FX added to character selection screen
5. Map adjustments: optimized Tower Aegis
6. Optimized Matchmaking (Non-AI)
7. Hero balancing and adjustments
8. Optimized in-game UI
9. Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reporting system is flawed and annoying
I understand that some people just want to win, but those who play alter of strife instead of ranked should realize that not everyone can afford to spend 24/7 playing the game and that we’re all learning in some ways. People get really aggressive and target those on their team by telling all the other players to report them even on the opposing team and whatever their past games have resulted in can backfire even if they’re genuinely trying their best. I don’t like that you can’t justify yourself once you’ve been reported for things like AFK or feeding because sometimes there are things out of ones control such as the matchmaking system or bad connection.
While the game has beautiful graphics and many game modes and heroes to entertain for quite a while, the fact that you can’t truly be paired with people of the same skill level in matchmaking is quite unfair as it is quite annoying having to carry a team that acts as bots or to be an obvious weak link in a 5v5 set of pros as this can lead to players being reported for not being “good” enough or having “bad sportsmanship”
I know that while the system is good for reporting people who are truly out to ruin another’s day, it would be nice to be able to defend myself from being reported when the system’s matchmaking causes me to be stuck with a slew of pro players who have bad attitudes towards anyone who dies more than twice.
Frankly, the gold standard in mobile MOBAs right now is Mobile Legends. I’m not saying that game is MY personal favorite - but it’s the game everyone else is going to compare to the most.
Overall, I prefer the combat and gameplay of this game. The teleport and ward functions are better than most of the other MOBAs. The characters are generally pretty cool.
But that’s where we go down hill. All of these MOBAs are definitely cash grabby, and the last patch or two has just continued to make this game worse. There’s many heroes you simply won’t get without spending money.
Mobile Legends currently only has one character unobtainable via in game currency or purchase, and frankly I even despise that. There’s just way to much pay to win in most of these MOBAs to take them seriously, and this game gives you no reason to play it instead of ML with its pricing schemes.
Heroes Arena is the next closest game up, in my opinion. It also has some issues that keep it from really competing with ML, however.
All in all: unless you really hate ML, id stick with that until we see bigger strides in the mobile MOBA marketplace.
Bugs bugs bugs
Had hope for this game since it’s the closest thing to dota 2 on mobile, but the game is plagued with bugs, and undesired features no one asked for, patch notes don’t reveal anything about game play, just ads about future cash grabs, idk of this is a competitive or a weekend at Vegas, has a strict punishment system that hurt players for simply losing or having technical issues which btw is caused by the devs themselves if you read the other reviews they offer the excuse that the game requires 1 GB of free memory, a problem that does not I repeat, does not exist in similar games no wonder why the ratings for this game is so low they put monetary gain over quality, every week they just try to milk their current player base out all they have while doing absolutely nothing to create a functioning product. It even has game modes you have to pay money just to be able to play I’d rate this game half a star but no one will see this review if you haven’t started to play game then there is hope just skip over this one you’re better off without it play any other mobile moba just not this one.
- NetDragon Websoft Inc.
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © R2GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- 100 tokens $0.99
- 1000 tokens $9.99
- 500 tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.