Reclaim Camelot from the Black Knight. Join thousands of players in this RPG Multiplayer Battle Card Game that will transport you into a world dominated by Dragons and Medieval mythological figures!
The Black Knight and his undead warriors have invaded Camelot. King Arthur and Merlin have summoned all of Britain for a Hero to rise. Will you be this Hero?
Battle for survival and reclaim your land's power by assembling, evolving, and enhancing hundreds of powerful heroes. Each hero represents a card endowed with distinct abilities and powers. Progress through ten Arthurian lands discover the rarest cards in Camelot. Form teams of rare cards to unleash strategic combos and dominate your opponents. Compete with thousands of players around the world in a live PvP Arena, and form Guilds in the world of Camelot.
UNIQUE TEAM-BASED ASSAULTS
- Follow a Quest system through 10 Arthurian Britain cities and over 80 stages
- Strategically form up to three teams to simultaneously battle against Demons and Dragons
- Each team creates unique combos and skills. Your army must be the most powerful of all Camelot's Territories!
THE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
- Form a guild, create your team’s unique crest and recruit fellow heroes
- Test the might of your party within your guild in friendly Scrimmage combat
- Band together and enter Boss raids in Camelot's 3D dungeon. Select frontal, side, back or sneak attack positions to test the Boss’ strength
CULTIVATE YOUR ARMY OF HEROS
- Enhance the abilities of each Hero and Evolve them into powerful and stunning cards
- Discover the rarest cards to uncover the most unique and visceral abilities
PvP BATTLES IN CAMELOT'S ARENA
- Showcase your deck's power in the Camelot's Arena by competing with thousands of players around the world in live PvP combat events. Only the mightiest victors will relish rewards and the admiration of your peers.
STRATEGIZE IN LIVE CHAT
- Join a community of fellow Knights and Druids through live chat to find the Holy Grail!
ASCEND TO NEW LEVELS OF COMBAT IN THE CHAMPIONS TOWER
- Unlock the Caerleon Champions Tower and take on Camelot’s toughest challenge yet
- Explore a unique dungeon on each level and unearth valuable rewards or hidden boss threats
- Prepare yourself! Only the mightiest heroes will ascend to the highest floors. Will you make it to the top?
King Arthur had long been revered as Britain's champion, providing the fair land full of life, wealth and peace. Knights and Druids alike found serenity with one another. Jealous of Arthur's adoration from all, the evil Queen Morgana vied to destroy everything the King protected. Upon discovering a dark relic, Morgana and the Black Knight invaded Britain, casting a spell and consuming all life before them.
The great Merlin tells a story of a hero in search of the Holy Grail - Britain's only hope. For Britain to be what it once was, a call to arms is desperately needed. King Arthur has summoned all Knights and Druid allies on a quest for a hero to rise. But who can avenge Britain and find the Holy Grail?
Follow @HeroesofCamelot for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/HeroesofCamelot
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS+, iPod touch 3rd Generation+ and iPad 1+
Requires iOS 6.0 or newer
- Game optimization and some bugs are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Fun app with typical p2p catches
This is a very solid app. Great graphics and a decent amount of content to keep you busy. It’s not very difficult to gather decent cards quickly.
My problem with the game is there are so many in game currencies that are ridiculously slow or impossible to obtain. Many different types of gems, tokens, shards, etc - all used for different things. After a solid first week of play I’ve barely collected any of them - and so have no way to advance the decent cards I’ve gotten. I’ve hit a bit of a wall already in that I’m beyond those beginner players who maybe don’t know the genre, but can’t touch the serious p2p folks.
I’m going to give the game a little while yet to see what else remains to open itself up to me as my account level is still very young... but there needs to be an ability to be even a little bit competitive against serious players soon or else I’ll move on.
Less than honorable.
In the past years I loved playing the game. But a few years ago after the death of my father, I took a break from all games. When I tried to come back to the game I was unable to do so. I tried the support pages and everything to get back onto my account and nothing worked. A few days ago I thought I would try again. Re-establishing my account was easier to do. However I was unable to login to the game. I tried contacting support. After a few days waiting between back and forth emails and today’s last email. I was told that they deleted my account and it was my fault for not moving it when they posted the messages on their social media and websites. I was never notified that the servers were going to be merged or moved and what wasn’t moved would be deleted. I was told they would not compensate for the account and I should just start over. What I haven’t mentioned is that I invested thousands of dollars into this game. So had I known they would be switching their servers I would have moved my account in a heartbeat. They have my email, even though I didn’t play the game I still checked my email. In my opinion for them to just casually throw my account away and tell me to start over shows a high lack of respect to the player base. The game is fun. The support terrible.
To be honest, like the reviewer before said, yes there is always the pay to play advances. But that’s the players who spend massive amounts on the game. But he’s wrong I’ve only put very little into this game when it comes to money, but a lot of time. A lot. And I’m right with the best. :) this game has tons to do. And always something to keep u busy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deca Games EOOD
- 272.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Kabam Inc., All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 350 Gems $4.99
- 700 Gems $9.99
- 1400 Gems $19.99
- 2100 Gems $29.99
- 3500 Gems $49.99
- 7000 Gems $99.99
- 200+70*30 Gems Package $2.99
- Weekly Privilege $2.99
- Knockdown Package $0.99
- Valuable Items Package $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.