Stolen MacBook, iPhone or iPad? Track them all down using GOOGLE MAPS.
SAY CHEESE, THIEF – THIS APP WILL SNAP A SELFIE ON THE SLY
*FREE 7 DAY TRIAL ON SIGN UP*
+ Remotely set off a fake alarm clock: when the thief views or dismisses the message, the culprit will be captured on screen.
+ Now using Apple’s Motion & Fitness and built on GOOGLE MAPS, HiddenApp automatically tracks your device’s location so you can see where it is on a map in real-time: this hands you all that you need to pass the exact GPS coordinates to law enforcement.
+ Network data: See the name of the Network your device is connected too so you can pinpoint your device to an exact address.
Ready to join the thousands who already trust HiddenApp to protect their devices?
With over 2 million phones lost or stolen in the US in the last year alone and some 500,000 in the UK, it’s time for a proactive step to protect your tech, as well as your privacy and data.
PLAY THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME
Thieves know all about Find My iPhone. While it has great functionality, HiddenApp adds more, not only allowing you to track your iPad or iPhone in real-time via GPS, but also allowing you to see the actual thief through photos taken without them even knowing.
The HiddenApp Mac version has even more great features:
+ Screenshot capture
+ iSight pictures of thief / new user
+ Remote wipe
+ Password protected remote lockdown
+ Spoken message alerts
+ Basic - 1 device: 1.67 per month
+ Personal – Up to 3 Devices: 2.99
+ Home – Up to 6 Devices: 4.49
+ Pro – Up to 10 Devices: 5.99
Prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Warning: Due to constantly updating and sending a location in the background, HiddenApp may deplete the battery of the device quicker than expected.
We’re constantly adding new features, improving the product, and fixing bugs. In this latest update, we have:
• Added additional polling of the client
• Added silent push notifications to wake the app in the event of a crash
• Added the ability for the app to track even when closed and not in the background
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app
Absolutely love the app and the service it provides. Couple things that are confusing that you guys can hopefully fix...
1. You keep promoting version 2.0, yet I’m on version 1.9.7, at least according to the app I installed from the App Store. I’m now making the assumption that you maybe forgot to update the version number visually to 2.0 from 1.9.7? I have to assume I’m on the latest version... FYI the link you provide to download 2.0 tales me to the app I currently installed, which appears as 1.9.7.
2. Initial account login doesn’t provide me the ability to choose a password management solution (like 1Password) to enter my credentials, even though once signed in, the secondary sign in does allow it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review, Everomp. We're pleased you're finding HiddenApp valuable.
Regarding the points you raised:
1. Your assumption is regrettably correct. We were made aware shortly after the promotion went live. We've since submitted a new build to the App Store to correct the error. This version is currently being reviewed. Further, if you have automatic updates switched on, then you would have received 2.0 without the need to manually download.
2. Thanks for raising this with us. I've added it to our development pipeline for consideration. I expect we will add this feature in a future version.
All the best and thanks again!
This app is amazingly accurate
I recently lost my laptop and I couldn't locate it using FindMy for some reason as it wasn't working properly but I'm so glad i had this app installed on it cos found it right away I think maybe cos it uses Google Maps instead. Phew what a relief! Thanks so much to everyone at Hidden App - keep up the great work!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIBE
I recently misplaced my cell phone but it wasn’t this app that found it for me. It was a nice employee at a hotel I was staying at since the desktop application kept saying “No location for my cell phone”. The data as it is supposed to never arrived and I couldn’t locate it. Customer service asked me to update the app once I found the phone but low and behold, my app was up to date.
I am now testing to see if it works and so far nothing.
I have been paying a subscription for over 5 years and who knows how long this stopped working. I will not be renewing my subscription when it is over.
Developer Response ,
Hi hpesojm, we discussed this issue on Twitter. When I checked out backend your App was still running 1.4.3 whilst the current version is 1.8. Whilst I don't doubt you had updated, I suspect you hadn't logged in to the app since the update which is the reason for the lack of tracking data received. I appreciate your frustration, however, and would be more than happy to provide you a free 6 months subscription so you can test our next iOS iteration that addresses your concerns in regards to tracking, once it's available in a couple of weeks. Please let me know if you're interested in taking up my offer. Thanks - HiddenApp Customer Support
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HiddenApp Ltd
- 92.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 HiddenApp Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $10.49
- Personal $22.99
- Personal $44.99
- Home $34.99
- Pro $49.99
- Home $68.99
- Pro $98.99