Highball is for collecting and sharing cocktail recipes. Choose the ingredients, description, and custom drink image for each recipe. Share as a beautiful "drink recipe card" on your favorite social network. When you save and import a drink recipe card image, it becomes fully editable.
Fixed bug that affects recipe sharing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but could be better with a few small changes!
First of all I want to thank studio neat for making such a great app but is it possible to update it to have a few more garnishes and glasses and types of ingredients? Also to back it up. I’m surprised there isn’t a sugared rim garnish and a few other things. Like globes for the glass ware. They’re becoming more popular. And now i might be getting nit picky but a visual measurement next to the ingredients would be amazing. I remember things a lot better through images than words. That being said I love that you can pick the color and the glass. I would love to see these updates so much so that I’ll even toss y’all a couple of dollars for the development. I know plenty of people that would pay for this app if it just had a little more variety and usability. If it’s not in your wheelhouse to update this I’m still grateful. Thank you 🙏🏽
Best looking cocktail app but very limited
This is the best looking cocktail app in the store. I love that it is focused on storing your own recipes rather than being a big database of existing recipes. It’s clearly focused on the enthusiast with their own recipe collection rather than the person who wants to make a drink here or there.
With that said, I wish they would put a little more time into development and add a few features that could greatly improve the app. Ability to sort and categorize your recipes would be huge. Currently the best you can do is by color of the cards or where you place them in order. Another is backup. There needs to be a way to back up to the cloud. As is, what’s the point of manually typing up all of your recipes only to have them tied to one device? Phone breaks, so does your recipe collection. And exporting each recipe card, one by one isn’t a realistic workaround for a large library.
As it currently stands, this is more of a novelty way to make pretty recipe cards than an actual useful tool. Dear Studio Neat, several reviews have mentioned a pay model. Seriously... charge us for the app. Even just add cloud backup and an iPad version and I’ll gladly shell out a few $$.
Needs more recipes and features
Love this app, comes with a limited selection of recipes and thats what kills this app. I do love building my own drinks and making the card to share with friends, but I make traditional drinks more than I experiment so really need to see more recipes to make this more useful and less of a novelty.
Developer, a few suggestions.
1. Do charge for app, $4-$9 is acceptable, it would be on par with a recipe book.
2. Do not go subscription model, no one can see the need to subscribe to a drink app. Not enough going on to justify it. And the ones that have are now suffering.
3. Really, I mean it, charge us, we will pay for good apps.
4. Bring in way more recipes.
5. Needs a iPad version badly. And it should allow for Portrait and Landscape mode. My iPad Pro is never in Portrait, only in landscape as its in a keyboard case.
6. Bring in a way to inventory my liquor and suggest drinks on what I have on hand. That is by far the most useful thing a drink app can do. And that will be what makes this worth the purchase. Purchase, not subscription. Please don’t go subscription.
Developer, think of all the subscriptions you currently have, would you want another, neither do we.
So again, creative app, best looking for sharing, lacking key features that we would all pay for.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Studio Neat LLC
- 57.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Studio Neat
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Benevolent Tip $1.99
- Bounteous Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.