Avoid blowing gales, rocky cliffs and high tides to rescue six people and animals stuck in precarious situations. An easy to play touch and single switch accessible game.
Involves watching and waiting for the right moment. With lots of opportunities for discussion and language development. Bold, clear graphics with no visual clutter make this suitable for younger or older learners looking to develop switch or touch timing skills and anticipation.
• Accessible using single switch or touch anywhere on the screen
• Helps users to watch and wait for the right moment to interact
• Works with all currently available switch iPad switch interfaces
• Switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.