Keedogo Plus is an iPad keyboard with word prediction designed for children and young students. The keyboard provides a simplified layout with just the essential keys so early writers can focus on developing their skills rather than being distracted by symbols and functions they don’t yet need.
Keedogo Plus offers something for everyone: Five different themes, fully configurable word prediction, and a QWERTY or ABC layout. Featuring lowercase key labels and color-coded vowels, learning has never been easier. Keedogo Plus can be used in almost any app as an alternative to the standard iOS keyboard.
Keedogo Plus is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Polish.
- Focus on learning through a simplified keyboard layout
- Support early literacy development with lowercase key labels
- Do not get distracted by auto-correction or spell check
Optimize for early learners
- Select ABC or QWERTY layout
- Benefit from lowercase key labels and color-coded vowels
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
Speed up typing and build confidence
- Reduce typing efforts with self-learning word prediction
- Use the cursor keys to navigate through text quickly
- Turn Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Spacing ON or OFF
Personalize word prediction
- Choose between word-completion, next-word prediction and multi-word prediction
- Configure the number of suggestions and suggestion order
- Learn all words, correctly spelled words, or turn learning off
- Adjust the size of the prediction bar to your needs
- Use Keedogo Plus in almost any app on iPad
- Select one of the 11 available languages, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose from 5 different themes
Version 3.2 introduces compatibility for iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd generation).
This version also includes bug fixes.
Thanks for using our app!
Ratings and Reviews
I am typing this review using the word compleation feature. Although it doesn't do phonetic spelling it does learn to predict formerly used words and phrases. This is an a keyboard my students who use word prediction/completion have been waiting for. Now they can use this keyboard in apps like PaperPort Notes or iAnnotate, to reduce keystrokes, without copying and pasting.
Would have given five stars if it hadn't triggered a migraine
Children with autism are some of the main users of this keyboard. While it's true that some autistic people are hypo sensitive or visually impaired and need high contrast bright colors, most autistic people are hypersensitive to bright primary colors.
I love the font. I love the word prediction. I love the second color for the vowels. But I can't safely use this app until you make the colors fully customizable by the user (with perhaps a lockout function for parents of young kids). Not just more preset color layouts (except maybe as an option) but full ability to pick each color. This is important because each person's color sensitivity is different.
It took two minutes of use before I developed a migraine because of the bright yellow, especially set against bright blue. Please, please, please change the color to fully customizable and I will write a five star review. I wanted to love this so badly. And I did. But bright yellow is like staring into the sun for me. I'm on a fixed income, every penny counts, so I'm begging you to make my $2.99 count for something. I am a long time user of your other apps, in fact my first iPod touch was purchased entirely to run Proloquo2Go, I also use Proloquo4Text and Proloquo (all gifts from generous friends and family). So I just want this to be as good as those are.
"Wow! I can see it!"
I downloaded this app to trial with a young man with CP who has just started using an iPad for some of his educational needs. One of the hardest things for him has been using the built in keyboard. He can do it but it can be so fatiguing to visually scan the minimalist grey keyboard with its very small word prediction bar. I installed this app on my iPad and let him try it out and he immediately said "wow! I can see it." He loves it and now I do, too! The ability to use 3rd party apps is a game changer for individuals with disabilities and this app fits the bill for many of my students! Thanks, AssistiveWare!
- AssistiveWare B.V.
- 186.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 AssistiveWare B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.