Holon.ist is a system for flexible processing of sensor data into MIDI and OSC. Connect your studio hardware and favourite music apps, VJ or lighting software, or make your own sounds with embedded Pure Data. A Holonic DMX Processing sketch is also available for Win/MacOS/Linux.
Holonist can automatically discover your Ableton Live, Reaktor or VCV Rack setup - try Holonist with our plugins included in miRack by mifki!
- User defined postures, movements and locations
- Step rate
- Heart rate (requires Apple Watch S3/4/5)
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, barometer
- Sensor data recording and playback
- Local weather
- Distance, speed, altitude
- Solar/lunar tracking
- Ableton Link
- Apple Watch app
- Suunto Movesense support
- Bose AR Beta SDK integration
- Compatible with 2.4 Sink Eurorack module
- Estimote iBeacon support
- Embedded Pure Data for user patches
Bose AR Beta! Use your head movements, along with Sun and Moon tracking, to generate and influence your music! Location mappings can now track your relative orientation as well as physical distance. Includes mappings for miRack/VCV/Reaktor/Ableton. Templates and presets available from Patchstorage.com/author/holmium. In addition, version 1.0 has the following changes:
• Nobody likes IAP's so we removed them, everything is now included!
• iOS 13 support
• MIDI input scaling learn feature fixed
• Other minor bug fixes
• Extended introductory price period!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works as described
- Holonic Systems Oy
- 78.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Holonic Systems (2020)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.