Welcome to Homescapes, the most heartwarming game from Playrix's Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful mansion on a verdant street. Exciting adventures start at the doorstep!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Get ready for a Homescapes update full of adventure!
CHARLES BARROW'S ADVENTURE
• Turn the yard into a recreation of Charles Barrow's legendary voyage.
• Beautify the yard with decorations from Charles's adventure!
• Collect all the decorations to unearth the eighth wonder of the world!
• Help Sandra set up a beach campground and teach Chloe to dive!
• Earn tickets in levels to create the campground.
• The campground will be yours to keep if you finish half of the tasks. Get a unique profile picture if you complete all the tasks.
• The Puppet Theater Season! Get prizes by completing tasks. Activate the Golden Ticket to get a puppet theater and other prizes!
• The Flower Market cascade event! Complete tasks in match-3 levels to get a unique decoration!
• A new chapter in the main storyline! Reveal the final mysteries of the Left Wing of the estate!
• Unlock the Mineral Spring and discover its remarkable properties!
• New element: Blankets! Undo the stitches by matching pieces or activating power-ups!
Ratings and Reviews
Love! But needs some adjustments!
I absolutely love this game! It’s fun, challenging, amazing story lines, and cool ideas for decorating! I have been reading through the reviews and see a common complaint.... some levels are way too hard to earn so very little. I have stopped playing this and garden scapes out of frustration from time to time...yet I always go back! I spent 4 or 5 days on the same level on Homescapes and well over a week now on Gardenscapes level and it’s very discouraging. I have heard of people getting charged for additional things they don’t even purchase in games before..so I avoid making purchases at all costs.(***not in this specific game**) So it’s extremely discouraging when I spend so much time and get no where. That’s legit my only complaint. It’s not bad enough where I want to delete the games-because if you keep at it, EVENTUALLY you will beat it! Then it seems the next few levels are super easy then you hit one of the hard ones that takes days to beat. BUT the idea of the game, I think, is Genius! I DO love the little challenges and add on competitions you incorporate into the games, like the rockstar thing with Austin and all that! I wish we had more options for boosters, although I will say from time to time you add in the spin wheel u get to spin daily for boosters !
Overall it’s a great game - just challenging from time to time! Great to play during quarantine and needing an escape from reality for a little🤷♀️
Developers please read ✨thanks✨(ps its long but important!)
So i love this game and i downloaded it again but then it has like ever 5-6 levels there is the one where you do the thing where you have to move the bars and i like that new update but i still have the same problem as when I downloaded it before, when i get on level 24 that level specially o have 10 moves and have to collect 40 yellow and 40 blue?? Like there is 0 ways to do it and I don’t have enough coins to get more moves and i am pretty sure you guys are making it like that so we have to buy stuff but i may be wrong but thats how it seems, but yeah how are you meant to collect 80 blocks when you only have 10 moves???? Im gonna offload the game for now but yeah and i think there should be more options like you can put accessories you get to choose from and idk if its just me but having to play a level just to get a star to do the next day is kinda annoying to me but yeah ima offload the app for know maybe if there is a update and you get more moves for that level that would be awesome but i don’t get it because for this one you have to collect 80 (added together) but you only have 10 moves but in other levels you have to get like 3 donuts and you have likes 20 moves or more (just as a example) so idk why this one has 10 moves and you have to collect 👉🏽80👈🏽 80 is hard to get with only 10 moves. Like i said before amazing game could use some fixing but for now I’m going to offload it.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you had this issue, please reach out to our support team for further assistance with this matter. Have a lovely day
Rewards aren’t sufficient
I have played many, and I mean MANY, games such as this one in my lifetime. I find them to be fun and even addicting. Although the concept of the game is great, and I’ve only been playing for a short while, something needs to be improved with the coin/lives system. Getting around 50 coins per mini-game, which can take multiple lives to complete, isn’t sufficient enough. In order to buy a life, 900 coins, you would have to play around 18 rounds just to get enough coins for ONE life. I do not pay money on games, never have never will, but it’s so frustrating that you may have one move left and instead of paying real cash, not in game coins, you have to wait for a life to replenish just to try and fail at the level again. Each round can take 10+ lives to complete, and it takes quite awhile for the lives to replenish. There should be some kind of reward opportunity other than completing a day, especially because you need to play the mini-games to get stars, in order to complete tasks, to complete the day. That’s a lot of tasks to do with not a lot of lives/coin rewards!!! If there were events where you can play other mini-games to gain rewards/treasures I think it would be more efficient. I also think 28 minutes is a long time to wait for one single life. I don’t want to give up on this game with not a lot of time put into it already, but if there is no improvement, I might have to.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 290.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Apprentice Pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.