Welcome to Homescapes, the most heartwarming game from Playrix's Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful mansion on a verdant street. Exciting adventures start at the doorstep!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to email@example.com or check our Web Support Portal: https://plrx.me/IBV471F9lo
Terms of Service: https://playrix.com/en/terms/index.html
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Here comes a sunshiny Homescapes update!
ALL HANDS ON DECK!
• Help Austin and William find a legendary pirate's treasure!
• Beautify the yard with pirate-themed decorations!
• Collect all the decorations to get the unique King of the Depths decoration!
• Restore the town's trivia club to its former glory and answer tough questions with William!
• Earn tickets in levels to start renovating the Trivia Club pavilion!
• The pavilion will be yours to keep if you finish half the tasks. Get a unique profile picture for completing all the tasks!
• Beach Season! Beat levels to win prizes. Activate the Golden Ticket to get a surf trainer and other great prizes!
• Prize Race, Coffee Break, and Dancing Boom cascade events! Complete tasks in match-3 levels to get amazing prizes!
• The end of the chapter! Help Betty win a tender with her smart home design and find a time capsule!
• A new adventure! Explore a mysterious house that belonged to Austin's great-grandaunt and save some rare plants.
Ratings and Reviews
Developers please read ✨thanks✨(ps its long but important!)
So i love this game and i downloaded it again but then it has like ever 5-6 levels there is the one where you do the thing where you have to move the bars and i like that new update but i still have the same problem as when I downloaded it before, when i get on level 24 that level specially o have 10 moves and have to collect 40 yellow and 40 blue?? Like there is 0 ways to do it and I don’t have enough coins to get more moves and i am pretty sure you guys are making it like that so we have to buy stuff but i may be wrong but thats how it seems, but yeah how are you meant to collect 80 blocks when you only have 10 moves???? Im gonna offload the game for now but yeah and i think there should be more options like you can put accessories you get to choose from and idk if its just me but having to play a level just to get a star to do the next day is kinda annoying to me but yeah ima offload the app for know maybe if there is a update and you get more moves for that level that would be awesome but i don’t get it because for this one you have to collect 80 (added together) but you only have 10 moves but in other levels you have to get like 3 donuts and you have likes 20 moves or more (just as a example) so idk why this one has 10 moves and you have to collect 👉🏽80👈🏽 80 is hard to get with only 10 moves. Like i said before amazing game could use some fixing but for now I’m going to offload it.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you had this issue, please reach out to our support team for further assistance with this matter. Have a lovely day
STAY FAR AWAY, this game cheats
And even if you have a screenshot proving the glitch that cheated you, they’ll disregard it and screw you out of play and money. Background: Been playing this game (and spending $$$ on it) for years, but when a level (7214) had a glitch — cheating me out of extra-play coins, taking away bonus tools — I took a screenshot that CLEARLY shows their mistake and sent it to them, and they’re totally fine with screwing me over. (For players familiar with the game: all the suitcases for hats had been opened, all the hats on the board were gone (collected, eradicated, whatever), but it said I needed to destroy ONE more hat. There was NO hat visible, but I tried anyway— exploded numerous planes, bombs and missiles that would have clearly taken care of it. No dice. That was my last move, so I spent 900 coins to try again, even though no hat was left to get. Exploded as many planes, bombs, etc., but no dice. I realized it was a glitch, I wasn’t going to preserve my bonus tools and it had just sucked up my money. You cannot capture a hat that doesn’t exist and is NOT going to materialize, since there were no more suitcases to open.) I went through the multi-step process of contacting support, sent a screenshot proving the glitch, waited more than a day for a response and just got a notification “well, another hat might have materialized, too bad for you.” Clearly the agent doesn’t know how the game is played, and it just CHEATED ME out of play and money.
Love! But needs some adjustments!
I absolutely love this game! It’s fun, challenging, amazing story lines, and cool ideas for decorating! I have been reading through the reviews and see a common complaint.... some levels are way too hard to earn so very little. I have stopped playing this and garden scapes out of frustration from time to time...yet I always go back! I spent 4 or 5 days on the same level on Homescapes and well over a week now on Gardenscapes level and it’s very discouraging. I have heard of people getting charged for additional things they don’t even purchase in games before..so I avoid making purchases at all costs.(***not in this specific game**) So it’s extremely discouraging when I spend so much time and get no where. That’s legit my only complaint. It’s not bad enough where I want to delete the games-because if you keep at it, EVENTUALLY you will beat it! Then it seems the next few levels are super easy then you hit one of the hard ones that takes days to beat. BUT the idea of the game, I think, is Genius! I DO love the little challenges and add on competitions you incorporate into the games, like the rockstar thing with Austin and all that! I wish we had more options for boosters, although I will say from time to time you add in the spin wheel u get to spin daily for boosters !
Overall it’s a great game - just challenging from time to time! Great to play during quarantine and needing an escape from reality for a little🤷♀️
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 310.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Gold Reserve $2.99
- Apprentice Pack $6.99
- Handful of Coins $4.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Pro Pack $15.99
- Handful of Coins $9.99
- Golden Ticket $4.99
- Gold Reserve $5.99