Now you can keep track of your attendance records with a swipe of the thumb!
FAST! Homeschool Attendance is designed to make tracking attendance as easy and quick as possible. Homeschooling is hard, but attendance tracking shouldn’t be! We’ve built a Today Extension so you can simply slide left and quickly update your daily attendance without even opening the app!
The main application shows a summary view of your weekly attendance at a glance. Tap on a student to get a detailed calendar view of their annual attendance.
- Daily Attendance: You can track attendance on a daily basis. Set a target goal for the school year and Homeschool Attendance will tell you whether you're on track to reach it.
- Hourly Attendance: You can track hourly attendance to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, or even to the minute. Homeschool Attendance will keep a running tally of your total hours so you know if you're on track.
- Calendar Reports: Concise report showing a year's worth of attendance days or hours on a single page complete with totals.
- Detail Reports: Breaks the school year into months showing attendance hours/days, notes and totals
- Spreadsheet Reports: Generate a CSV data file that can be exported into applications such as Numbers or Excel
- Notes: You can optionally add a short note for each school day. These notes will be included in the Detail and Spreadsheet reports
When you setup your school year you can specify which days you plan to have school. Homeschool Attendance will take these vacation days into account when calculating metrics and warning you when you're running out of days.
You can share school years between all of your students or configure separate school years for each student.
Homeschool Attendance is designed to track yearly attendance by default. However, you can configure a school “year” to be a quarter or even a month if you want. Homeschool Attendance will still tell you if you’re on track.
Fixed Dark Mode display problems.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is perfect and exactly what I wanted. I wanted something very simple to use to simply track my daughters homeschool attendance-and without all the frills and confusions that other apps have presented such as homeschool panda and numerous others I’ve tried. I was anxious to pay money for an app but I couldn’t be more happy because this makes it all to easy. With the click of a button I can mark her as here or absent, and ridiculously easy to backup and print reports for school records of her attendance. I can also add comments if I wish “such as half day only out sick.” This has been an asset to my homeschool, and I’m sure it will for you too! This app was so perfect I had to sign into Google apps solely to leave this a good review for it in hopes this app helps others too!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words!
I was literally playing catch up on my paper attendance tracker - trying to research and figure out which days we had school and which assignments were completed etc...thinking that it would be so great to just tap a day in my phone on a calendar to acknowledge that we had school that day...and voila! EXACTLY the app I was hoping to find!! Simple. Clean. Efficient. Not trying to do too much, but offers several key features. I never submit reviews, but more homeschool families HAVE to take advantage of this app!!!! Thank you!
Simple way to track
I love that its so easy to use, and allows me a basic way to track my kids work. I keep a detailed schedule of the time spent per subject, as Im not going to put all that in the notes section of each day...though I could, I don't find it the most elegant or organized replacement for my schedule book yet. If there was a way to type time, rather than use the slider, I would have given it 5 stars, but since the widget only lets you add with a + or - on the day of, and not for any past days, the widget is only helpful in a limited capacity.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Three Stone Software, LLC
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Three Stone Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.