NOTICE: Before you purchase Hondata Complete, download the "Hondata package" bundle advertised above instead. It includes Auto Logger, our new app at no extra cost. This is a limited time offer.
Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic.Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer. Hondata app transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
The complete edition includes all the addons at a discounted price.
• Customizable gauges can track up to 80 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force and battery voltage.
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Read from more than 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and polled.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kml fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Two themes to choose from.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Fuel Economy:
- Live and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 4 methods of calculation available. For non MAF equipped vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant (for manual transmission vehicles) which notifies optimal moment for shifting.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. Record from 80 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger:
- Record up to four sensors simultaneously with 5 refresh rate options.
- Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export it for further analysis.
- Send real time data to a TCP socket (IP Address) over the network.
*Your vehicle must be equipped with MAF sensor for instant horsepower and torque readout*
*Your vehicle must be equipped with MAP sensor for boost pressure readout*
Visit www.hondata.com for more info.
For help: email@example.com
- Users can now reveal menu by tapping on screen to slide down navigation bar. This feature is for views that don't already have a navigation bar.
- App manual has been updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new hondata app
I love the new hondata app , the new features are really different than the old version, I can say much this app will go far , I can wait for the improvements on it !
Now the only issues I had with the app is it keeps crashing on me And I’m wondering why the Hp and torque gauges are not working yet , also like someone mentioned id like a oil presure reading too 💯💯oo and one other thing my A/F gauge won’t read on the app other than that everything is great I love the app 💯💪🏽 thank you hondata 🙅🏽♂️
a previous suggestion I made was added , thanks ! .. my next question is .. I recently setup an analog input on my s300 for oil pressure , I had to convert the unit type from voltage to psi in order to function and log properly on smanager. So I would like to monitor oil pressure on the Hondata mobile app but it does not have the option to change unit type or input conversion numbers. I set up the input and it reads/logs as “volts “ i was hoping to get some support to get that fixed , thanks
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. This feature has been requested before and will be added in the near future.
After 1 year using the update
After using the app for 1 year I would say its ok. Still buggy. Last updates have fixed some of the crash but it still crash from time to time (when I press record on the dashcam it turn darkest and freeze). I was finally able to fix the not connect problem, make sure that in the flashpro program you dont have selected the alternative Bluetooth option. Also, how is hoursepower and torque calculated? Thanks. I will update the review when this concerns have been fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. If you're having connection problems it is not app related rather it's hardware related. You can try turning off Bluetooth off then back on on your iPhone and see if that fixes the problem. Also make sure that no other device is connected to the Flashpro. Horsepower and Torque are calculated based on MAF sensor. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alphabit Software Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ali Feili
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.