Featured by Apple, Forbes as "New Apps We Love", "Finance for Happy Couples", "Inspiring Stories & "Best Tech Apps To Help You Save & Invest", Honeydue is the best personal finance app for couples. Track your balances, budgets and bills together - and engage in meaningful conversations about your habits and goals.
• Choose how much you share with your partner
• See all of your bank account balances in one place, neatly organized.
• Set monthly household spending limits on each category, and get notified when you and your partner are nearing it.
• Add your own custom categories.
• Get reminded you when it's time to pay your bills.
• Send a thumbs up to encourage your partner's spending habits, or choose from 18 other emojis.
• Ask your partner about that mysterious purchase.
• Divvy up expenses, and square up with your partner when the time is right.
• Automatic categorization of all your spending, or setup custom categories.
• Support most banks in the US.
• Bank level security for your peace of mind: Your data is encrypted in storage and in transit.
• SSL/TLS, passcode & TouchID, and multi-factor authentication.
• See the big picture and argue less about the little things.
• Free up your time from financial chores and go enjoy your day!
• It's FREE!
At Honeydue, we want to earn your trust and treat both you and your partner like adults — you can decide what’s fair to pay (yes, even $0). No additional content is unlocked by tipping us.
iTunes will charge your monthly payment once you confirm the subscription.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current month.
• Your monthly tip automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the monthly period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at:
Note: Honeydue is currently available in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
Fixed a glitch for split expenses
Ratings and Reviews
9/10 - Brilliant app. My wife and I use this app daily. We stay on top of our bills and due dates. It syncs with our banks which I find really useful and amazing, however there are quite a bit of synchronization issues but the app is in its infancy so hopefully they will improve that feature. I wish the calendar view allowed you to go further ahead, rather than limiting you to the 2-month view and last but not least, I wish there was a way to match up transactions with bills (i.e. if I pay my phone bill and it hits my bank account, it can then be matched up with said bill under the Bills tab), so it marks itself as paid. Perhaps after a few iterations of teaching the app what to look for (esp. when using auto-pay), it can then automatically match up transactions with their respective bills.
Great concept; annoying bugs
My fiancé and I started using Honeydue to track our spending and stay on budget. The app’s functions are great - really helpful to see all the accounts laid out, all transactions, and track our spending by category. However, this app can be incredibly buggy, which makes it very annoying to work with. A great feature of the app is being able to create new budget categories (for example, Wedding or Pets) and move items into this categories to track spending. So, it’s incredibly frustrating that the app can never seem to figure out recategorizing items! I had to recategorize a Whole Foods charge three separate times - I’d make the change, see that it was moved to the correct category, and then log in later and see that it had reverted to the original (wrong) categorization. Other problems - sometimes the Transactions tab won’t load at all and changes you make do not show up automatically (you have the force quit the app and reopen). So much potential here if they just fix all the glitches!
Developer Response ,
Oh no!! Sorry for the frustrating experiences -- please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we bet that we can mitigate some of these issues for you.
Helpful financial app for couples!
I really like this app but it definitely has some room to develop. If it does so it will be a great app. It is really nice how well it syncs between my wife and I without having to use Dropbox or some other service. It is also well designed with a clean look.
One of my dislikes is that the navigation can be a little clunky. For example, if I tap “bills” navigation when I am already under the bills, but not on the main screen, somewhere further in a sub-area, the app does nothing. I would like the app to take me back to the main screen without having to tap “back.” Second, when I add a new budget item there is no place to put how much I want to budget. This seems like an oversight and should be corrected. Third, on the main budget screen, and on each budget category, I would like to see not just how much I have spent, but also how much I have remaining to spend.
This app is on a great track and I hope it continues to develop!
Developer Response ,
Hey Mason - these are great ideas! We are actually in the process of designing them for a future release. Safe to spend amounts, and assigning budgets to new custom categories (though you know that you can add the spending limit after creating the category?). And taking you back to the root page when tapping on the tab - great idea, we'll get on that soon too! Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any more feedback!
- WalletIQ, Inc.
- 223.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 WalletIQ, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Tip $1.99 $1.99
- Monthly Tip $0.99 $0.99
- Monthly Tip $4.99 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.