Shared banking for modern couples.
BANKING FOR TWO
Easy setup. No monthly account fees. Track your spending together. Zeta Joint Cards accounts are built for couples at every stage. We make it simple to fund and manage your account.
ONE ACCOUNT THAT DOES IT ALL
Your Zeta Joint Cards account works seamlessly with your individual accounts, making it easy to set aside money for bills while saving for your goals.
LET US DO THE WORK
Zeta remembers when your bills are due. Running low? We'll remind you to move money if needed so you can spend with confidence.
COMMUNICATE LIKE PROS
No more asking if a check cleared or what that mystery charge is. We make it easy to communicate about your finances so that everyone is always on the same page.
There's even more to love. Your Zeta Joint Cards also includes these features:
- A Zeta Concierge to help answer money questions.
- Grow savings easily with goal sub-accounts.
- Automate your paychecks and deposits.
- Message your partner on transactions.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs
- Daily balance alerts and instant transaction notifications.
- Virtual cards and in-app controls.
- Add your Mastercard debit card to your Apple Pay™ for contactless payments.
- Easily set up transfers.
- Stay up-to-date: get notifications when you are paid, when you receive a refund, and when you are running low.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up and tell us about you and your partner.
- Invite your partner so they can confirm their info.
- You each get your own Zeta Joint card.
- Start saving & spending as a team.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Here's what to expect.
- Download our app, and sign up for an Account.
- Invite your partner (pass them your phone, or invite them to download the app on their own phone)
- Set up your direct deposit with your new joint account, or schedule a recurring transfer from another financial institution.
- Enjoy a new way to bank.
The Zeta Joint Card and Joint Account are offered by either LendingClub Bank, N.A. or Piermont Bank, Members FDIC. Zeta Help Inc. is a service provider of the issuing bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at the issuing bank are combined and insured under an FDIC Certificate, up to $500,000. The Zeta Joint Debit Cards, provided by Mastercard, may be used everywhere where Mastercard Debit Cards are accepted.
- Your security is our top priority. We use bank-grade security measures like AES 256-bit encryption, along with Touch or Face ID (on supported devices), to protect your account.
- Your personal information is fully encrypted at every point in our system.
- We work closely with our banking partner to make sure your account is secure.
We improved the experience when linking your credit card! In this update, the app will guide you when linking your credit card.
Ratings and Reviews
Envelope Budgeting and So Much More
My wife and I found ourselves displaced after the Simple closure and that brought on a lot of anxiety. Our budgeting system there was effectively a virtual "envelope" budget using Simple's goals. Our approach was really not very different from what people using YNAB or Mvelopes or other software might do. However, the beauty of Simple was that we did it in the app in real time instead of nightly or next day. Make a transaction, categorize it to the right "envelope", and always know what you have available. This was even more important given the joint account setup with my wife and I spending out of the same account over the course of the day. No saving receipts, no nightly downloads, etc.
Enter Zeta. We hopped on early and have been loving the ride. While they don't have real time transactions yet (coming soon!), they have everything else we wanted and needed from Simple and then some. Not only has it been an improved experience for us, but the Zeta team is honestly different than any other company or team I've ever dealt with. They take in feedback constantly, readily adapt to their customer feedback, and genuinely enjoy interacting with us. A human touch that is simply uncommon in the world of consumer products today. Give them a try. I genuinely believe you'll be glad you did!
The New Simple Bank
My wife and I were devastated when Simple announced they were shutting down as we were loyal customers since 2013. We went through both transitions from Simple to BBVA, then from BBVA to PNC and it was PAINFUL! We kept looking for a replacement since we weren’t happy with either of those two new banks. Then we found Zeta and are extremely grateful that we did. This app is very easy to use and has most of the same features that Simple had including our favorite “Safe to Spend”, and the envelope budgeting system. Zeta is improving their product every month, and working with their concierge team has been extremely easy. I HIGHLY recommend you sign up for Zeta NOW! You won’t be disappointed.
Super helpful and listen to their users!
The developers of Zeta Joint Cards are amazing and they listen to their users!They have been taking suggestions from us to help make the app better since we are the ones using it! Coming from Simple, being able to suggest ideas that I loved on the Simple app has been really good! I had an issue with my account which they were able to figure out what was wrong and get it fixed all in under 30 min! I’ve never had a bank account that listened to their customers and let us help them to make it better! I highly recommend Zeta Joint Cards for anyone looking at a joint account that has budgeting tools!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zeta Help Inc.
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zeta Help Inc.