Featured by Apple, Forbes as "New Apps We Love", "Finance for Happy Couples", "Inspiring Stories & "Best Tech Apps To Help You Save & Invest", Honeydue is the best personal finance app for couples. Track your balances, budgets and bills together - and engage in meaningful conversations about your habits and goals.
• Introducing Joint Banking by Honeydue, a modern digital bank account designed for couples. Each of you and your partner gets your own account number and debit card on top of a shared balance. Track your budget in real time and get on the same page. Enroll for a joint bank account today.
• Choose how much you share with your partner
• See all of your bank account balances in one place, neatly organized.
• Set monthly household spending limits on each category, and get notified when you and your partner are nearing it.
• Add your own custom categories.
• Get reminded you when it's time to pay your bills.
• Send a thumbs up to encourage your partner's spending habits, or choose from 18 other emojis.
• Ask your partner about that mysterious purchase.
• Divvy up expenses, and square up with your partner when the time is right.
• Automatic categorization of all your spending, or setup custom categories.
• Support most banks in the US.
• Bank level security for your peace of mind: Your data is encrypted in storage and in transit.
• SSL/TLS, passcode & TouchID, and multi-factor authentication.
• See the big picture and argue less about the little things.
• Free up your time from financial chores and go enjoy your day!
• It's FREE!
At Honeydue, we want to earn your trust and treat both you and your partner like adults — you can decide what’s fair to pay (yes, even $0). No additional content is unlocked by tipping us.
iTunes will charge your monthly payment once you confirm the subscription.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current month.
• Your monthly tip automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the monthly period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at:
Note: Honeydue is currently available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain and France.
General performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! HOWEVER, I cannot have more than one custom category under the budget tab apparently. Because whenever I have two, click budget, and start to scroll the app closes. This is very annoying.
Changed from two stars to one star because I have deleted ALL of my custom categories, hard reset my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled.....AND IT STILL CLOSES EVERY-TIME I TRY TO SCROLL DOWN UNDER THE BUDGET TAB. All of the other tabs work fine. I downloaded this app yesterday and it was working 100% fine. This is very annoying.
Thank you very much for the response! I really do appreciate it. I love the way the app is set up. It really is the perfect app for budgeting. I even recommended it to my parents and friends. I am so happy that the issue was able to be resolved! 5 STARS!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there -- we'd love to help! Our engineers have confirmed that the budget tab will crash for customers that have set a $0 spending limit for a budget category. We're releasing a fix next week, but in the meanwhile I've reset these spending limits (to prevent the app from crashing).
Meh at best
The idea of this app was intriguing. My spouse and I have our own bank accounts, but we always openly share how much money we have, what bills to pay, etc. this simplified it a little bit. It doesn’t seem to update balances very often so usually I would be seeing a balance that was from the day before. We decided to give that Honeydue Visa card a try. The cards came in the mail. I decided to deposit a small amount of money into the joint account just to see the time it took. We are almost to day 6 and the money still hasn’t cleared. It cleared the funding account quickly of course. They blamed it on the holiday...which was day 4. My bank clears money the next day, weekday or weekend. My paycheck clears almost as soon as HR posts them. The time it’s taking Honeydue to clear money that they’ve had for days is a huge turn off and I don’t foresee using this joint account anymore. I can’t imagine how long it would take if I moved my direct deposit to this account. I would be waiting a week for my paycheck. If the bank transfer is going to take this long then there should at least be an option to use a debit card to fund the account without the huge wait.
Great concept; annoying bugs
My fiancé and I started using Honeydue to track our spending and stay on budget. The app’s functions are great - really helpful to see all the accounts laid out, all transactions, and track our spending by category. However, this app can be incredibly buggy, which makes it very annoying to work with. A great feature of the app is being able to create new budget categories (for example, Wedding or Pets) and move items into this categories to track spending. So, it’s incredibly frustrating that the app can never seem to figure out recategorizing items! I had to recategorize a Whole Foods charge three separate times - I’d make the change, see that it was moved to the correct category, and then log in later and see that it had reverted to the original (wrong) categorization. Other problems - sometimes the Transactions tab won’t load at all and changes you make do not show up automatically (you have the force quit the app and reopen). So much potential here if they just fix all the glitches!
Developer Response ,
Oh no!! Sorry for the frustrating experiences -- please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we bet that we can mitigate some of these issues for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WalletIQ, Inc.
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 WalletIQ, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Tip $0.99 $0.99
- Monthly Tip $1.99 $1.99
- Monthly Tip $4.99 $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.