You're stranded. We hear you, and we're here to help!
HONK is the on-demand automotive assistance app that is:
• Powerful & Reliable – immediate access to towing, tire change, jump start, fuel, and lock out service from HONK partners, with more than 20 years experience on average
• Affordable & Flexible – prices as low as $49 with no membership fees, no cash required, and absolutely no restrictions
• Really (Really) Fast – in urban areas, HONK frequently provides 15 - 30 minute ETAs; often 50% faster than services like AAA
• Anywhere, Anytime – available nationwide with more than 30,000 trucks at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Transparent & Trustworthy – see your “Guaranteed Never to Exceed” price, which includes taxes and tip before you order
• Family Friendly – add every member of your family to protect your loved ones, with no additional fees or hidden charges
HONK is the only roadside assistance app that provides fast, reliable service at a guaranteed price. Forget long-term membership programs that limit your options, or gouge you in your time of need. It's peace of mind, in your pocket - without membership fees!
Next time you have vehicle trouble, just HONK for help.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helped my Mom
My Mom called me when she had a flat tire and wasn’t sure what to do. We don’t even live in the same time zone so I searched and came across Honk. She was able to get help really fast and found the app straightforward enough to use. I was personally grateful. Definitely recommend to others, even though you hope you never need to use it.
Fast and easy
It was very easy to go on the app and enter my information. I spoke to someone on the phone for like 10 minutes or less who told me someone would be at my house to jump my car in 30 minutes and they actually came in 25 minutes. I really needed to get to work and they helped me do that.
My wife is in labor. I’m not allowed in the hospital until she gets her own room. I left my lights on while waiting for over an hour, killed the battery. Bad timing. Looked up “car battery jump”. Saw the ad for the app. From the time I downloaded it to the time my car was running was 25 min. And it’s midnight.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.