The original endless hopper for mobile is back in the sequel to the smash hit 'Hoppy Frog' with millions of players worldwide.
We join our favourite hopping hero as he finds himself on the wrong side of the law and making a mad dash for freedom. Framed by his old nemesis Sharky and falsely arrested for lake pollution, Hoppy has decided to skip bail and escape to the hills. Help Hoppy jump and glide to freedom across the city skyline avoiding the police, media, and a vast array of enemies including Sharky's scooter riding affiliate gang 'The Fins'.
With more than 50 characters to collect, new terrain to master and hidden secrets to unlock Hoppy Frog 2 - City Escape is hours of frantic fun for all.
Soundtrack assembled by chip-tune legends '8-bit Weapon'
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Free Santa frog.
* Christmas theme.
* New frogs.
* Special gift on Christmas day.
* Gift box prize every hour on Christmas day.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve played this game on and off for like 5 years. This game is awesome if u have like say 15 minutes before u have to do something. It’s fun to play and it passes the time. Also, the variety of different frogs there are is very good. Some extraordinary frogs like say Stega or Drake are really fun to use. Also, the frogs that u unlock by doing things such as the TV one and Medusa are pretty cool. This game is really good. Only one thing though- how do I unlock Prezzy and Santa those are the 2 frogs i need
I have played this game for 5 years or more I have played the original and this one my whole life. I used to love this game so much and I re downloaded it and I love it just as much as I used to. But just pls update it again, cus the last time u updated it was 2017 and I just love this game so much I want more updates.
I rated it 5 stars as well!!!
Don't get me wrong, this game is awesome. It's challenging, addictive, and entertaining. Hoppy Frog is everything you want in a game. However, it is very glitchy. VERY.
1) when I land on one of the red floaty things (the first obstacle) I find myself falling through them a lot. Like, I clearly touch it, but fall directly through it. It's really weird.
2) I don't touch the ocean creatures in the oceanic area, but I die randomly! I wasn't even near them!
3) characters start flying when you don't touch the screen. I don't even lay a finger on the screen, but my character doesn't think so!
4) the screen doesn't register when I touch it. I will touch the screen to move my character, but nothing happens, and I die.
5) the letters to collect "hoppy" are glitchy too. I CLEARLY touch them but nothing happens!
All in all, if you are willing to put up with glitches, download the game. If not, don't.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Traction Games Pty Ltd 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Micro Pack of Gems $1.99
- Micro Pack of Flies $1.99
- Mini Pack of Gems $5.99
- Mini Pack of Flies $3.99
- Jase $0.99
- Drake $1.99
- Ultra Pack of Flies $14.99
- Big Pack of Gems $14.99
- Angela $0.99
- Big Pack of Flies $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.