*** Awarded 'BEST ACTION GAME' - Appy Awards 2013 ***
Ranked #1 Racing game with millions of players worldwide. I Hate Zombies™ Puts YOU in the drivers seat as you splatter hordes of zombies in the ultimate dash for freedom. Land manic airs, flips and tricks as you nitro your way across the USA, leaving the undead in your wake. Features include cute zombies, crazy cars, upgradeable power-ups, dynamic terrain, loads of coins, facebook promotions and daily prizes to make this a fun fuelled ride through the zombie apocalypse!
Do you Hate Zombies? - I Hate Zombies™
*** NEW *** 32 awesome cars to collect including 3 New Cars - Ambulance, Fire Truck and TANK!
* Giant Boss Zombies, hear them roar as they throw your car into the sky!
* Machine gun to blast zombies into bullet shredded pulp (HINT: Great for dealing with the new Boss Zombies)
* Share your victories on facebook for extra coins.
* Two intuitive control modes with touch and tilt options
* iCloud Support
* iPhone 5 Support
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements
* Facebook Integration, earn free coins for liking Turbo Chilli's Facebook Page
* Addictive dynamic gameplay, no two games the same.
* Plenty of Unlockable Cars to play, and master
* Windscreen Wipers to clean off zombie splats
* Collect Coins, buy cool cars and power-ups
* Fluffy Dice & Hula Girl dash ornament
* Drive your way to freedom from Los Angeles to New York
* Swipe up to Jump obstacles and to collect coins
* Swipe down to target zombies and fall into hills for a speed rush.
* Thousands of zombies to squash
* Lightning zappers to fry zombies!
Get it now its FREE!
* All new iMessage stickers added.
* Fixed bug with iCloud data backup.
* Improved performance on 64 bit devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Revive is broken
It is a very fun game but I spend 4,000 coins on a revive and it immediately kills me the second I respawn.
I had this game back in 2014 but after I had every car it got boring and I deleted it.
I recently just redownloaded the game and it's still really fun and I noticed there is alot of new vehicles, I love to play it when I'm on a car ride or just bored in general, I really recommend getting it. Something else is really like is the animation style and the music is awesome :) great game 👍 it deserves more attention
The game is pretty fun. The problem is that after awhile the fun wears off. You can try to earn credits to buy new cars, but from what I can tell the cars don’t do anything special. You can buy “power ups”, but they’re expensive and only last one game (even though they’re supposed to last four). There’s only one track and it just goes on and on until you die. I’m saving up to buy the tank and I think after I get it I’ll probably lose interest in the game and delete it. Oh well..
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © IRIX Pty Ltd 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Free Spins $1.99
- Pack of 10,000 Coins $1.99
- Mega Pack of 25,000 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.