Find and book your perfect somewhere with the Hotels.com app.
GET REWARDED THROUGH OUR APP
- Access Member Prices* of 10% or more on over 100,000 hotels worldwide.
- Join One Key™, our travel program that unlocks a world of rewards and instant perks. One Key members earn our rewards currency, OneKeyCash™** across Hotels.com, Expedia, and Vrbo by booking eligible hotel stays, flights, vacation rentals, car rentals, and more.
- One Key Silver, Gold and Platinum members can enjoy extra travel benefits at VIP Access properties.
FIND THE ONE THAT’S JUST RIGHT FOR YOU
- Choose from over 500,000 properties worldwide.
- Easily find and compare hotels, luxury resorts, B&Bs, vacation rentals, and more on our app.
- Whether you’re planning a short stay, last minute getaway, long vacation, business trip, or anything in between, we have a property for every kind of travel.
- Filter by theme for different types of trips.
- See the hotel or vacation rental location on a map and read verified guest reviews.
- Save your favorite hotels, vacation rentals, resorts and more.
- Enjoy the flexibility of free cancellation on most hotels***.
FAST, EASY, & SECURE BOOKING ON OUR APP
- It only takes a few taps to book your travel.
- Pay now or later on most hotels.
- Save your payment details to book future trips even faster.
OUR APP IS YOUR PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION
- Save your confirmation and access your hotel or vacation rental booking details anytime – even offline.
- Easily manage your hotel or vacation rental booking on the go.
- Contact us or the hotel or vacation rental owner directly from the app.
- Opt-in for push notifications and we’ll send you updates about your stay.
*Member Prices are available on select hotels to logged in members and app users. The discount will be applied to the price of selected hotels (excluding applicable taxes and other fees). Subject to terms and conditions, see site for details.
**OneKeyCash™ is not redeemable for cash and can only be used on Expedia, Hotels.com and Vrbo.
***Free cancellation on most hotels. Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in. See property pages on our app for details.
The Hotels.com app uses information for analytics, personalization, and advertising. By downloading our app, you agree to our privacy and cookies policies https://hotels.com/customer_care/privacy.html.
We continue to update our app to help you find your perfect somewhere.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful “home base” for a visit to our grandkids
Wood River was a great place for us to return to at the end of each day. We actually ended up asking to extend our stay by one more night! One day we brought our two toddler grandkids to the pool - they actually preferred the nice and warm hot tub, haha. They enjoyed the pool noodles and kick boards too. The hospitality staff in the breakfast room were always very friendly and helpful, and the food was great. Hubby especially enjoyed making his pancakes in the automatic machine. The cinnamon rolls were a hit as well. Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable. I think the bathroom dispensers may need to be checked and refilled more frequently - a couple of ours were empty even after housekeeping. The location is perfect - right next to Grocery Outlet if you need food/provisions, and also to Wise Guy Pizza Pie, which is delicious. Hailey is a sweet town, with several dining options, your choice of grocery stores if you want to do your own thing or are visiting family. Being there at Christmas, the staff was very warm and welcoming and we will definitely stay again - next time I’ll remember to pack my swimsuit! Thanks for everything!
After in update it’s become really painful
We tried to make some adjustments on our hotel reservation. Apparently we can’t do it anymore by ourselves and need to have the help of a “virtual agent”. A simple change of dates turned out to be a little more than what we bargained for. The agent suggested that we cancel and and then rebook the same hotel, which is also impossible without and agent. After 15 minutes of conversation we managed to cancel our booking, only to find out that to make new reservation was not a simple task either. We were charged (twice) but the payment page kept giving us an error message. Despite that, we were charged - twice! We never received an itinerary either. After that we were on Chat with an agent for at least 40 min then we were asked to send an attachment showing payment, which is not possible to do, at least on IOS for iPad. He sent an email to attach photos, and while we were figuring out how, one of the two charges was canceled by the vendor. After another long pause the agent on Chat said there wasn’t anything we could do than to try again in an hour. There is no way to involve a supervisor, and there apparently isn’t a customer service number anymore either . After that I felt like I need a good drink to stay strong and wait for another 7 to 10 business days to see if they cancel the second charge … W…?
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for letting us know. We’re so sorry you’re experiencing issues with the latest update. Our tech team is working hard to improve the new experience – please keep an eye out for upcoming improvements and features.
With the latest update, this app has become almost unusable. “(Message”. Too many requests)” pops up when simply trying to open the app. The main loading screen freezes and stays, forcing me to close the app and restart regularly. “Sorry we could not connect to Hotels servers” And other error messages pop up when trying to complete simple tasks. All of these are happening in areas of good cell service. When issues arise I always check the functionality of other applications to make sure the issue isn’t rooted in a blanketing lack of reception. When I am able to login with my user name, the map function is buggy. Zooming in is almost impossible. Every time my finger leaves the screen it zooms back out. When I can finally select a hotel, and go to confirm payment I’m logged out of my user name and cannot log in via the app. I’m taken to the desktop version and forced to sign in and book there. Which is obviously a pain with the entire function for this application being created in the first place is to make it easier for mobile use on the go. Ive booked somewhere around 500 hotels in the last 10years of my life through this app and for the first time I’m considering, switching to a competing booking application. Not sure what is the hold up or why it has gone downhill in the last year, but it needs work fast.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry you’re having issues with the latest update. We are working hard to improve the new experience and appreciate the feedback you’ve provided. Please keep an eye out for upcoming improvements and features.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hotels.com, L.P.
- 276.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Hotels.com, LP
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.