The app for Soho House members.
Book events, screenings, fitness classes and bedrooms. Browse House Notes and connect with fellow members. Please note, this app is only accessible to members of Soho House.
- We’ve added several improvements to the Connect feed. Now you can react to replies when other members comment on your post! We’ve also added suggestions to Search Feed, so you can easily discover posts by location, house, and hashtag.
- We’ve improved how we display Soho House events on the Home feed, so now you can easily find and book the events that matter!
- We’re working hard to improve the app performance. This version has improved loading, so you get the fastest and most enjoyable app experience to date.
- We’ve also fixed several bugs, so this is the most reliable version of our app.
Given Apple have now released iOS 16, we’ll soon be retiring support for devices running iOS 14. To ensure that you continue to have access to the latest version of the Soho House app, please go to Settings > General > Software Update and install the latest version of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is incredibly frustrating. I love the experience of our Houses, but the app makes it super difficult to plan or schedule events across different clubs. I can only book events at two of the Houses in Los Angeles, and all others appears as “House Members” only without allowing me to book them, even though I’m a House member.
And of course, reaching out to support or membership goes nowhere unfortunately.
Update your hotel availability!!!
Ugh. For something that is supposed to be a luxury service/club, the app and online experience is consistently terrible. Sure they make look pretty but the functionality is spotty at best. The house I like to stay at routinely shows no availability for six months at a time - yet send them an email and you find it’s actually incorrect and there’s tons of availability. How and why does this keep happening? Constantly showing incorrect information makes the app totally irrelevant. Also - why are you sending me an email link to sign in when it’s fewer steps to just use your password and pretty much every phone and computer gives you the option to save that information.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are having an unsatisfactory experience with the App and Website. The product team are currently working to resolve issues and will be rolling out incremental improvements around the summer time this year.
If you are still having challenges then please contact us for personal assistance on how to resolve your specific problems by emailing the digital support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you open the Soho House App and click on your profile image on the top left of the screen and then click the “Contact us” link (towards the bottom of the screen) you will be taken to a form where you will be able to send us information that will enable us to help you.
App isn’t working for over a week
My app has been giving me an error message and I am unable to access anything in the app. IT tried to help me but their suggestions have not helped whatsoever. It’s very frustrating to be unable to make reservations, book events, etc. at all without being able to access the app.
Very poor quality…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Soho House Limited
- 242.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Soho House Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.