Use HouseBook to keep track of all of your stuff in your house. Simply input your valuables, take pictures, and HouseBook will remember exactly where they are and what they look like. HouseLog stores data on the cloud, so even if your phone is destroyed, your data will be available. Your stuff is easily searchable through the app or through the Google Assistant.
Some reasons to use HouseBook
- To keep a log of your stuff for insurance purposes
- If you are always forgetting where things are
- You have a smart home and just want to be able to say "Ok Google, ask House Book to find my Umbrella" and have it reply "Your Umbrella is in the top shelf of the entryway closet."
- To help friends/relatives with Dementia find their stuff
Remember that HouseBook is for things that have a relatively permanent home. It is not intended to be used for items that tend to move around like your phone, wallet, keys.
- Added the ability to share your house.
- Added the ability to set your house name and description
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.