You can now export your house to PDF!
Use HouseBook to keep track of all of the inventory in your house or business. Simply input your stuff, take pictures, and HouseBook will remember exactly where they are, what they look like, as well as any other attributes you add. HouseBook stores data on the cloud, so even if your phone is destroyed, your stuff will be available. Your stuff is easily searchable through the app or through the Google Assistant(in select countries/languages). You can even let others view your house just by sharing a link! HouseBook is also available on the Web at https://housebook.io.
Some reasons to use HouseBook:
- To keep a log of your stuff for insurance purposes.
- You run an AirBnB and want to share your house with tenants on a more granular level (i.e. A tenant might not know if the property has pots and pans in the cabinets. HouseBook can tell them.).
- You are a landlord and want to keep a "Before" of your property.
- You are always forgetting where things are.
- You have a smart home and want to be able to say "Hey Google, ask House Book to find my Umbrella" and have it reply "Your Umbrella is in the top shelf of the entryway closet.".
- To help friends/relatives with Dementia find their stuff.
- A Babysitter is coming over and you want them to know where things are at your house.
Remember that HouseBook is for things that have a relatively permanent home. It is not intended to be used for items that tend to move around like your phone, wallet, or keys.
- Added the ability to export to PDF.
- Added the ability to move containers.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for organizing & inventory
This app makes it super easy to catalog all of your belongings with photos & notes. I plan to use this to do an extensive inventory of everything in my apartment to make sure I have everything covered by my renters insurance in case something happens. I would imagine this app would be very helpful for moving as well!
Look No Further
After extensive search, I finally found the app that does it all. Important to me was the need for multiple houses, Photos of items, a price entry for items and most important the creation of an cvs file for submission to insurance company. Cameron has done a fantastic job with this app. Thank you.
Fantastic app. Home inventory that does it all. Organizes the items in a well thought out way, with the ability to be very granular. Highly recommended.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cameron Henige
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cameron Henige
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- +500 Items $19.99
- +100 Items $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.