The #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, action game of the year is back, and crazier than ever!
You’re on the run! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, rockets, and mines. Then evade, attack, and survive as long as you can to make your Getaway!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, mines and more!
* The Law is hot on your tail! Evade and obliterate advanced police cruisers, hoverbikes, armored trucks, aerial drones and even military tanks and attack helicopters!
* Cause enough destruction and the legendary Crimson Elite Force may even come after you!
* Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? Tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? Proximity homing mines? How about all of them, at the same time!
* Upgrade & Evolve your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless upgrades! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary gear!
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before!
Support for portrait orientation
Increased base coin rewards during gameplay
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is amazing, but I would suggest some things to make it better. First off, let’s make it so you can zoom in on your creation in the workshop, and still place blocks. Trying to make a custom hovercraft is really hard if you don’t want to waste all your time. Second, speed up the progression of the game!! It takes forever to level up, and the limit of shards (used to get a crate full of goodies like weapons and coins) per day is just annoying. I love the game, and the progression isn’t really that bad, but I’m an impatient person. Also make diamonds easier to earn, it takes three days for me to get ten diamonds, which you need to get fifty for the extra weapons slots, and every time it’s another fifty more (going from fifty to 100 to 150, etc.). And people who complain about adds, just turn your phone on airplane mode!! All the bad ratings are about adds, which are annoying, but easily fixed. Please read this and make some adjustments to improve the game, it’s an amazing game that doesn’t deserve to be abandoned by the creators as it appears to have been. Thank you for your time that I’ve wasted ranting.
Edit: I just found out that you CAN zoom in on the workshop. Oops.🤦♂️
Great game so far. I love the building aspect of the game but if I could suggest something it would be able to rotate your creations in the workshop. I keep making stuff and once I finish and save it ends of being backwards and I don’t feel like trying to do the same thing over again. If we had the rotate feature that would be very nice to have. Plz and thank you
An honest critique
Don’t get me wrong, I deeply enjoy this game, but I feel it will follow the path of its predecessors. I realize you probably have plans for other games, but please just direct some attention to already released games. This game has (mostly) great performance and an excellent sense of ‘I’ll come back and play this later’. Do to how slowly the game’s progress climbs, getting more than two weapons takes serious devotion. It’s the perfect combination of some of my favorite games from my childhood; Hovercraft Takedown and Smashy Road. I just don’t think such a gold mine of a game deserves to be abandoned, and that more work should be put in to make it playable for years to come. I have some ideas for features; co-op mode, where two players get put together facing the police force; more blocks, blocks could have a slider to make them transparent, darker, lighter, and so on; some sort of really powerful weapon that requires manual activation, like a missile barrage that is really effective, but you must press a button to fire it, followed by a cooldown. This review probably won’t get acknowledged, but honestly I really wish it would...
- High Score Hero LLC
- 184.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 High Score Hero LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Starter Pack $4.99
- Drive Gem Pack $4.99
- Traffic Gem Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.