The #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, action game of the year is back, and crazier than ever!
You’re on the run! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, rockets, and mines. Then evade, attack, and survive as long as you can to make your Getaway!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, mines and more!
* The Law is hot on your tail! Evade and obliterate advanced police cruisers, hoverbikes, armored trucks, aerial drones and even military tanks and attack helicopters!
* Cause enough destruction and the legendary Crimson Elite Force may even come after you!
* Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? Tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? Proximity homing mines? How about all of them, at the same time!
* Upgrade & Evolve your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless upgrades! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary gear!
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before!
Some bug fixes, performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game so far. I love the building aspect of the game but if I could suggest something it would be able to rotate your creations in the workshop. I keep making stuff and once I finish and save it ends of being backwards and I don’t feel like trying to do the same thing over again. If we had the rotate feature that would be very nice to have. Plz and thank you
Progression is unbalanced
Another simple two-button arcade racing game, with the slight twist that you are being chased instead of chasing. It seems fun enough, but games like this require a steady beat of progression to feel fulfilling, and this game does little to provide it. It claims to have thousands of weapons, but in my first hour of play I haven’t seen a single additional unlock. There are other vehicles to unlock, but they require an exorbitant number of “pieces”, which are very rarely given. Finally, your existing vehicle can be “upgraded” which once again requires pieces AND currency, which are both given at barely a trickle: my average 5 minute game would yield 5 or 6 coins; barely a dent in the 150 required for even the first upgrade (which only provided a less than 5% armor bonus).
I’m going to look for better dopamine hits elsewhere, and hope the devs here find a better balance in a future update. Good luck, team!
Hovercraft for the win
I played a lot of the original hovercraft game as well as hovercraft takedown so I just had to check this out. It’s been a blast already. My son and I like creating fun, cool, or just wacky ships like the dreaded present of death. It runs super smooth, the music is excellent, and the game is just fun. Def recommend.
- High Score Hero LLC
- 179.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 High Score Hero LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Starter Pack $4.99
- Drive Gem Pack $4.99
- Chase Gem Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.