Come together anytime in HPE MyRoom
Whether your colleagues and partners are across the street or around the world, make a great first impression with HPE MyRoom. On the go and can’t be at your desk? No problem, as an HPE MyRoom Mobile user (see table below for details) you can be mobile and still join important MyRoom meetings.
MyRoom Mobile User Capability
- AES 256-bit SSL encryption; 1024 when proxied through MyRoom servers
- Join a session from a key or from your list of rooms
- Persistent chat / content
- Question tool
- Raise hand
- View content shared from desktop user
- View video (see multiple videos)
- View whiteboard
• Room Management
• Mark your favorite rooms and show only those rooms.
• Room groups, expand and collapse groups.
• Contacts tab added. Start a chat with your contacts from your list.
• Security, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sound is almost inaudible
I joined with a meeting key, not with my HPE credentials. The meeting audio comes from the phone earpiece, not from the speaker, and there is no option to switch the audio to the speaker. This makes it so the audio volume is very low. Why should the audio come through the earpiece if the meeting has video that you want to watch while holding the phone away from your face?
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- 89 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.