The Thermo Scientific HPLC Troubleshooting Guide App is an extensive tool to effectively diagnose various potential issues with HPLC analysis. Solutions range from general nature issues that are common to standard instrument setups from various manufacturers to troubleshooting special technologies such as nano LC, fluorescence and charged aerosol detection.
HPLC Troubleshooting Guide App Offers:
• Quick tips for troubleshooting instrument setups
• Solutions for common problems with HPLC, nano LC, fluorescence and charged aerosol detection
• Access to our HPLC and UHPLC method transfer calculator
• Links to social media and other content for relevant HPLC applications
• Built-in sharing to send tips and tricks among team members
More information on how to leverage the advantages of UHPLC can be found on http://www.thermoscientific.com/liquidchromatography
Updates to output solutions
Ratings and Reviews
Pocket Trouble Shooter
Finally! There it is. A very handy and easy to work with pocket guide for common LC problems and their fixes. Looks like a great tool for novices but also for advanced chromatographers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.