The HSBC UAE app has been specially built for our customers*, with reliability at the heart of its design.
Enjoy security and convenience with these great features:
• ‘Digital Secure Key’ - generate security codes to access online banking and authorise transactions.
• ‘View account balances & transaction details’ - view the balances of your local and global HSBC accounts, credit cards and loans. View your credit card transactions in real time.
• ‘Global Money Account’ - hold and transfer up to 21 currencies from a single account. Enjoy fee free instant transfers to other HSBC accounts in participating countries.
• ‘Move money’ – Add new payees and make domestic and international transfers in a few easy steps.
• ‘Global Transfer’ - fee-free transfers at competitive exchange rates to your international HSBC accounts in participating countries.
• ‘Wealth Dashboard’ - View all your investment holdings in one place.
• ‘Flexi Instalment Plan’ - convert transactions from your outstanding HSBC credit card balance into an easy to manage monthly repayment plan.
• ‘Manage Cards’ - Control your spending with monthly spending limits, block or unblock your card whenever you need, and create travel plans to help use your card abroad.
• ‘Mobile Chat’- need help? ‘Chat with us’ is a fast and secure way to get help with your banking 24/7.
• Click to Call -Pre-authenticate yourself securely via the app to save time when contacting us by phone.
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit www.hsbc.ae
Already a customer? Log on with your existing online banking details
Download the new HSBC UAE app today to enjoy the freedom of banking on the go!
* Important note: This App is designed for use in Unite Arab Emirates. The products and services represented within this App are intended for UAE customers.
This App is provided by HSBC Bank Middle East Limited ('HSBC UAE') for the use of existing customers of HSBC UAE. Please do not download this App if you are not an existing customer of HSBC UAE*.
HSBC UAE is authorised and regulated in United Arab Emirates by the Central Bank of the U.A.E and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
If you are outside of UAE, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this App in the country or region you are located or resident in.
This App is not intended for distribution, download or use by any person in any jurisdiction, country or region where the distribution, download or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation.
© Copyright HSBC Bank Middle East Limited (UAE) 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, on any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HSBC Bank Middle East Limited.
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited UAE Branch, P.O. Box 66, Dubai, UAE regulated by the Central Bank of the UAE for the purpose of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
By downloading this app you agree to and accept the HSBC Online Banking Terms and Conditions available through www.hsbc.ae/terms/.
Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Literally there is no use of this app unless you want to see your balance. I don’t understand how you invested in an app that does nothing. Looks more sleek compare to the previous one but same as you cannot extract statements, pay your loan or your card. Can someone enlightened me and explain what’s the purpose of it?
Can it be worse? Yes! You did it!
I thought the previous old app was the worst thing that can happen to mobile banking.. and boy were I wrong. Yes it was sluggish, and slow, but the old app used to work. This new app looks modern.. however functionality wise.. nothing works! You can just look at your balance: if you try making transactions or moving money to other accounts it freezes completely.
I still need to login to the website on my phone + the dated hardware token generator to do any transaction. Seriously. Worse than before. I sincerely want to change banks just because of how badly HSBC handles its apps ecosystem. Sad.
Face recognition does not work even though the option is available.
Cannot transfer money to non saved payees. Cannot create payees on the app
Cannot do international transfers
Cannot access statements
Cannot access bank messages
Very primitive app compared to other banjos app even if you compare to other HSBC apps in the US for example.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HSBC Global Services UK Limited
- 541.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright HSBC Bank Middle East Limited (UAE) 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.