HTH® Test to Swim™ 4+
Designed for iPad
The HTH® Test to Swim™ water testing app is essential to spending more time splashing, and less time guessing! Our goal is to simplify water testing by providing accurate and convenient water analysis treatment recommendations in the palm of your hand.
- Easily input your water test results
- See immediate analysis of your water
- Get a list of chemical levels needing immediate attention
- Find step-by-step treatment recommendations for balancing your pool or spa, now including hth® Pre-Measured Water Soluble Pods™
- View a detailed description of each HTH® or Spa Selections® product recommendation
- Save historical water test information for easy comparison
- View how-to videos on everything from basic maintenance to specific pool and spa problems
- Find the products closest to you with our store & online retailer locator
- Smart packaging technology lets you scan any HTH® product and see product info, how-to videos and more
- Supports U.S. and Canadian pool owners and U.S. spa owners
The HTH® Test to Swim™ app will help you stay clear for cannonballs. As always, HTH® is here to help.
For more information, please see hthpools.com/privacy, hthpools.com/legal or https://www.digimarc.com/m/eula/add-on
Our most exciting update yet—now with more accurate TextStrip results from Google Cloud Vision Technology! We’ve also made improvements to our user experience and updated our store locations, allowing you to quickly and easily get chemical recommendations and pick up the latest HTH® products near you. You’re All Clear with HTH®!
More updates include:
- Updated HTH® branding and 2021 product information
- Added ratings and reviews to HTH® product information
- Bug fix allows you to use the Textstrip service within the app both
pre- or post-login
Ratings and Reviews
This text strip thing is awesome! You can test your water and then text a picture of your test strip to hth123 and you’ll get an immediate text back that tells you what you need and how much to fix your water. Testing my water has never been easier!!
Disappointed, extremely disappointed
Apparently, Safari, running on iOS15, is an “unsupported browser.” The question is therefore, why is this available in the App Store…
Multiple tries, multiple “unsupported browser” error messages. If you somehow manage to figure out (on your own) that, in order to submit a photograph as an alternative you need to significantly reduce its size, you will be very disappointed to receive results in product recommendations, and not actual numbers (chlorine levels and etc.). Further, after submitting your photograph, you are taken out of the app (to Safari ironically) and your reply will be incomplete. Rather than reading the entire test strip, the functionality stops at the first “out of the norm” reading (for example, “Your free available chlorine is too high.”). You won’t see any further results…
Being colorblind I was very much looking forward to using this system. I’m back to asking someone else to read the strips against the chart on the bottle. Uggh…
I have been using this app off and on for years during pool season. Now I just keep getting a crazy, computer language message every time I try to log in or register. All my products are from this company and the test strips look different from each brand. Seeing how this app is actually more of an advertising tool for the company, directing me to exactly which of THEIR products I need to buy, than just the informative tool I need, you’d think they’d be sure to let people get in.
Also, it was really bothering me that I had to give them all my personal information just to check my pools chlorine levels. I don’t remember having to do that before, and would have stopped right there if there was another decent option.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Solenis, LLC
- 62 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Innovative Water Care, LLC.