Featuring a classic WYSIWYG style editor, HTML Egg is super easy to use with zero learning curve, great for new users and hobby web designers.
- supports slideshows, galleries, HTML snippets, web fonts and web forms
- supports traditional static, non-responsive web designs
- intuitive free form layout with multiple layer arrangements
- exports to HTML source format, ready for publishing to your website using your web host file manager or FTP client
- also available for iPhone and iPad
Since its original release in 2011, the HTML Egg app has been proudly featured on About.com, MacInTouch, MacGeneration and MyMac.com
"A straightforward and smooth-running OS X application that provides you with all the necessary tools to design stylish websites." - Softpedia Mac
New in HTML Egg 2:
- All new file format: tons of under-the-hood improvements with a brand new format for better performance
- Mojave dark-mode: optimized for the latest macOS with full support for beautiful Mojave dark-mode
- In-page web form: completely redesigned web form components, now you can drag and drop to add form elements to any HTML page with built-in preview
- All new color picker: beautiful macOS color selector with support for more colors and easy-to-use color dropper
Upgrading from HTML Egg 1:
HTML Egg 2 for Mac supports fast and easy file migration for converting design files created using HTML Egg 1 to the all new HTML Egg 2 format. Learn more at https://www.htmlegg.com
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.