HUAWEI HiLink merges the functions of the Huawei Mobile WiFi and RuMate apps to provide you with a more consistent and simplified management experience.
As a uniform management app, HUAWEI HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all HUAWEI HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
• View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
• Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
• Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
• Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
• Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
• Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
• Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
• Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
• Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
• Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that HUAWEI HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
HUAWEI HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786, E5573
EC5321, EC5377U, E5771,E5785,E5787,E5573
HW-02G, HW-01F, HW-02E, 401HW, 506HW, HWD34, HWD35,HWS31,KD02, KD04
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355,E8372
E5186, E5170, E5180, B31X,B52X,B618
WS318, WSR20, WS331a, WS331b, WS330, WS550, WS880、WS326, WS328, Honor Cube（WS860）, WS831,
WS832, WS833, WS851, WS852, WS560
1.Fixed some known bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Allocation of Data
This will be a really good app, if we are able to allocate data range to the device connected to the WiFi.. some people will do unnecessary things when you connect them to your hotspots device because it’s free data for them, but would have been really nice if you can just put them on a little shared allocated Data % on your plan when connected to the device, when the % got exhausted by them, then it stops them from browsing.... I will be able to give it 5 star by then.. I hope you can consider doing this it will save a lot of people like me from having to pay for data always after I connect certain people to my device. Thanks
Please I was using this app with my other Huawei WiFi
Now I bought Huawei E5573 WiFi
I have tried logging in to manage my WiFi but it keeps saying login error....I have tried changing the password from web ...same thing
I have tried resetting it Same issue....I need d app for an easy access
Please fix dix
Can’t connect to app since latest update
The title says it all. I can’t connect to this app since the developers released the latest update.
This means I cannot configure my hotspot or read SMS messages from my ISP.
Ever wonder about who I should to speak to about this? Yeah, good luck. I don’t speak Mandarin.
I’m wondering if my Hotspot is bricked in case I can’t configure it for traveling.
Update to the developer 10/15 - I’ve reset my E5885 hotspot to default several times during troubleshooting.
Is this HiLink app compatible with iOS v13?
Issue: When I open the HiLink app and click on the Connect button (while connected to the hotspot’s LAN), the app immediately displays an error “Disconnected. Can not connect to the device”
I can reach my hotspot’s webGUI via a web browser but it’s entirely in Mandarin with no English option.
The developers seem to have assumed that the HiLink app would be the sole admin method for English speaking customers without realizing that an alternative method would be required if the HiLink app fails.
Could there be an English version of the built-in GUI released soon via firmware update? Because the HiLink app fails to connect.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry that we have not been able to bring you a good experience. May I ask you what model is your router? Can you please try to reset the router and set a simple password to login? If it dosn't work, please tell us. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Huawei Device Co,. LTD
- 117.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Huawei Device Co., Ltd.