REPLACE LUCK WITH STRATEGY
HuntLog is your one-stop resource for using data to improve your hunting experience, allowing you to record each hunt, keep track of your stands, and choose the best place to hunt based on trend data.
There’s no need to break out the spreadsheet and calculator – HuntLog does all of the data analysis and summarizes it for you.
BETTER EXPERIENCE, MORE SUCCESS
Want to get more from your hunting experience by being able to record hunts, track data, predict the best stand for a given day, and – most importantly – brag to your buddies about what you just bagged?
HuntLog is for Clubs AND Individual Hunters!
Combine the thrill of the hunt with real, in-the-field data analysis.
Using the most advanced statistics-tracking capability in the hunting world, HuntLog helps hunters analyze their hunts in a quick and easy way right from their iPhones in the field – no cell phone signal required!
Unlike other apps that just record your hunt data, HuntLog takes the data and actually does something with it!
Never lose your data with HuntLog's cloud storage!
EFFORTLESS RECONNAISSANCE, TOTAL SUCCESS
With HuntLog Pro, you can:
* Save and organize stands
* Combine your data with others in your hunting club, while keeping your individual data private
* Hunt the best stands on your property based on current weather conditions and recent hunting pressure
* Determine your doe:buck ratio, based on observations
* See trends in your overall deer population
* Analyze recent hunting pressure on each of your stands
* See pics of bucks harvested on your club in real-time, even if you are stuck at home or work
* Never lose your data with HuntLog Pro’s cloud storage capabilities
CAN’T-MISS BENEFITS OF HUNTLOG
In-the-field data analytics power drives success in every hunt.
HuntLog lets you:
* Gain an edge on your game by predicting where they’ll be
* Replace luck with strategy
* Save time that’s better spent enjoying the hunt and bragging about your harvest
* No cell signal is required to use HuntLog and save your hunts
* Track the health of your deer population
HuntLog is an amazing resource for casual hunters, but HuntLog Pro is even better for avid hunters who take their pastime seriously.
HuntLogs auto-renewable subscription info:
HuntLog comes with the option to buy HuntLog Pro. HuntLog Pro is a monthly or yearly subscription service that costs either $3.99 USD/month or $19.99 USD/year (or local equivalent). HuntLog Pro enables all of the premium features including: cloud syncing hunts and stand locations, Club membership, and the analytics service which gives you access to prime stands, and global statistics. A 30-day trial of HuntLog Pro is available for you. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.
Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.
Are you really going to let your hunting buddies bag a bigger buck than you?
Update HuntLog and enjoy a free 30 day trial of HuntLog Pro including awesome new features like:
Share a harvest on Facebook
Review stats from past seasons
View In-depth details for each stand
Analyze your buck age structure
Delete a stand
- Bug fixes for adding and managing club users
- Performance improvements
- Layout fix for share on Facebook button
Ratings and Reviews
Just crashes when you try to open the app.
Developer Response ,
11/2 Update: The update with corrections has been pushed out to the App Store.
Thanks for your patience!
BradenBley, I wanted to let you know that this issue has been a problem and seems to be related to the new Apple Operating System. Our developers are working to repair this and the fix should be out in an update in the next few days. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you'll continue to use HuntLog!
Log works, but has serious issues
Whenever I click on the “stands” tab, it shows that I’m not a HuntLog pro member. When I click on “restore purchases” it says that “You’re currently subscribed to this” but it still won’t allow me to add stands, it just prompts me to upgrade again.
This is extremely frustrating.
Also, the “Hunts to see a deer” is inaccurate. I have 6 hunts and have seen 40 deer, but it still shows 1.5 hunts to see a deer.
Does not keep a hunt saved for more than a couple minutes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We've done some testing and haven't seen the same issue that you are experiencing. A couple things to check...
1. Make sure you hit the "Save Hunt" button at the bottom of the screen before you navigate to another screen.
2. If you are a free user, the data is stored locally on your phone, making it more susceptible to being lost, especially if you sign-in under another account or switch devices. Subscribers, however, enjoy the benefit of having their data stored securely in the cloud. If you are not a subscriber, I would encourage you to give the free-trial a shot to see if that resolves the issue.
If you don't mind, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you troubleshoot. Thank you again for your feedback!
- HuntLogic, LLC
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 HuntLogic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- HuntLog Pro - Month $3.99
- HuntLog Pro - Year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.