Outdoor Life Magazine Editors’ Choice for Best Hunting App. Featured in multiple publications as an invaluable tool.
HuntStand, with millions of downloads, is the #1 hunting app in the world and is the only hunting- and land-management app you will ever need. This revolutionary app is packed with invaluable mapping, weather, tracking, and social features.
Using this app, you will have access to offline weather and maps of your hunt areas. You can edit your maps while out “in the field” then sync them with your HuntStand account to further explore them online.
Gain access to nationwide property boundary and owner information, our proprietary Hunting Land layer, 3 different satellite image layers, and many other useful interactive maps.
View relevant written and video content from HuntStand Media including gear reviews, hunting tactics, useful tips, and much more.
Use our Harvest, Sightings, and Task logging features to understand your property like never before.
Upload your trail camera photos to HuntStand.com to see incredible game movement insights and sync them to the HuntStand app.
Fully map your property using more than 100 easily-discernible custom icons, shapes, and lines including scouting marks, stands, property boundaries, food plots, ponds, roads, trails, and numerous other important objects of interest.
View distance and area measurements using our advanced measurement tools. Our app will give you extremely accurate map-based distances in feet, meters, and yards and area measurements in acres.
Create an account and gain the ability to:
• Sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com
• Order ultra-high-resolution printed maps through the HuntStand.com website that you create using the HuntStand app.
• View and edit maps using ultra-advanced online mapping features
• See private property boundaries and owner info (10/month for free)
• Share maps with friends
• Create a personal profile
• Add friends to your network
• Locate your friends using the Friend Finder feature
• Join group hunting areas (allowing you to share and edit maps with your hunting friends)
• View advanced statistics built from your personal harvest and sighting history
In-app purchases are available to remove advertising for one year and also for HuntStand Pro.
HuntStand Pro includes:
• The removal of all advertisements
• Unlimited property parcel queries across the country. View property boundaries, size, and owner names. Add property boundaries to your custom maps.
• The ability to view your maps using our true 3D technology
• Hunting Lands: State managed hunting land including WMAs, DNR boundaries, GMUs, hunting units, zones, districts, regions, boundaries with regulations, natural areas, conservation lands, habitats, and more
• Public Lands: Federal, state, and county public lands including BLM, national and state forests and parks, Fish and Wildlife, DNR, conservation areas, public easements, and more
• Tree Cover: Tree cover derived though analysis of NASA satellite imagery
• Natural Atlas: Trails, ATV and 4x4 roads, forest roads, campgrounds, parks, natural points of interest, and more
• DG Vivid: Digital Globe Satellite Imagery with vivid colors
• Mapbox Satellite: Advanced Mapbox Satellite Imagery
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
You can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings after purchase; and
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the you purchase a paid subscription.
Thanks for using HuntStand! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. We fix bugs, clean up our code, and make other improvements.
• Fixed an issue where the friend search could display an error message when it shouldn't.
• Fixed a sync issue affecting some folks who migrated from Scoutlook.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Would recommend to any hunter
I’ve been hunting my whole life and downloaded this app a while ago and did not use it much. I have really put it to use and it is extremely helpful. As we know, every minor or major advantage we can get in the woods is worth anything. Marking spots is an obvious but there are many other things this can be used for. This app helped me find a deer this weekend actually. I heard the deer pile up at what I thought was about 50 yards from the stand so I marked about where I heard him fall. When I got out of my stand I looked for blood for a good 45 mins and there was none. I went and looked around where I felt the deer piled up and could not find the deer and was getting turned around. I drew a line from my stand through the spot I marked about 100 yards past. From there, the gps letting you know which way you are facing, i zig zagged that line 50 yards past on each side and kept moving. I found the deer in about 15 minutes 25 yards off of that line but it had ran about 50 yards further than I had thought. This in itself made this app worth it but before this I still had found this app to be an absolute must.
There are those who are low tech and then you have those who are no tech. I am somewhere in between. I have a smart phone because my job requires me too but I really struggle with all things electronic. That being said, this app is really user friendly! I’ve had it for at least a few hunting seasons now but have really started using it building up to this season. I own 60 acres and have used it to measure and mark food plots, I use it when I have a group of hunters so I can keep up with where they are located on my ranch, and I use it to show my hunters where the boundary lines are, which direction they can and can’t shoot and I use it for many other things on my ranch. It’s a lot of fun, it’s practical, useful, and it functional for even us less than tech savvy. Now I just can’t wait to start getting maps made!!!! Bottom line. You should get the app! Take the time to figure out all you can do with it and then enjoy!
Please unpurchase scoutlook
This app has one of the worst user interfaces I’ve used in a long time. The amount of information needed to run this app will take you all day and once you find the time to get it where you want it they cut the free trial off. It’s almost as if it’s is run by a handful of evil vegans. Now I understand why you bought out scoutlook it was a great program with one of the best user friendly interfaces that was giving away a lot of good free data but come on right before the hunting seasons start you perform the takeover that’s extremely low. Your transfer of data was absolutely horrible none of the spots I had saved over the past decade are accessible and the only info that was actually available were past logs of harvests which I stopped inputting because all it’s really providing you is a giant data harvest of the best areas throughout the hunting communities. I wish scoutlook had thought about the rest of us before selling out to corporate America. I truly wish I had the time to learn your app more before the season so I might have had time to find something good about it but seeing as how you killed the only app worth a dam I’m now have no time to spend on it. Thanks for the extra work this hunting season. Sincerely an unsatisfied user
Ps please fix your interface it’s like you didn’t even try
- TerraStride Inc.
- 96.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TerraStride Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Parcels $11.99
- Ad-Free Version $5.99
- Ad-Free Version $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.