Hyp for hypnotize! A new relaxing app! Interact with hypnotic visuals, soothing animation and responsive music.
::::: INSTRUCTIONS :::::
- Touch and 'Long-press' to interact
- 'Double-tap' for settings
- Press the 'randomize' button to change animation and music
::::: FEATURES :::::
- Soothing animation
- Dynamic interaction
- Responsive soundtracks
- Control speed and visual complexity
- Save snapshots
::::: PREVIEW :::::
Preview the application here: http://vimeo.com/79865350
::::: TIP :::::
For best iPad experience, disable "Multitasking Gestures".
::::: NOTES :::::
- The performance of the app varies, depending on the device. Older devices have less impressive visuals.
- This app is meant to relax you. That is the reason why the hundreds of parameters behind these visual and musical results, are inaccessible.
- This is not a drawing app. You can interact, but you do not have 100% control of what is happening.
- You can interact only by touching. The app does not respond to the microphone, or the sound of other apps.
::::: SUPPORT :::::
For any problems please email us at: email@example.com
64 bit CPU support
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when you take a picture
Just bought this! The camera doesn’t stay available on the screen you have to tap like crazy to access it. When you take a picture it does not record to the iPad and it does shut the app off. So, for taking pictures it is completely useless. How about an update?
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for reporting this problem.
It will be fixed with an update.
Till then, for screen capturing, please use the native way: simultaneously press the Home button and Sleep/Wake button.
I would like to see the developer come out with a version that synchronizes to your iTunes music, too, so you can have something to watch while listening, since Apple never saw fit to bring the iTunes music visualizer to iOS.
Fantasic Visualization App!
If you like particle effects and moving your fingers across the screen to generate stunning user created visuals you NEED this app!
Hyp blends simplicity and elegance. The 'dice' feature to introduce changes to the visual 'base formula' allows you to generate everything from 80's geometric lines to what I can only describe as 'Galacta-delic' particle swirls that take you to galaxies far, far away!
You can toggle the music on or off and it changes with a roll of the 'dice' when you get a new base pattern. It would be great (and I do mean GREAT) if Hyp could respond to external sources of music. It would then become an instant V-J and live performance tool.
Even as it stands now, Hyp is well worth the money and you'l hardly believe how fast time goes by when you immerse yourself in a 'Galacta-delic' universe that Hyp creates from your finger gestures on the screen. A 'must-have' app for anyone who loves visuals!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.