“HyperDrive” is an application software for HyperCube.
•Supports both iPhone and iPad with iOS 9.0 and above.
•Automatically search and access HyperCube.
•Support network parameters settings.
•Browse and edit(delete) files located on iPad/iPhone and HyperCube, edit(transfer) files between HyperCube and iPad/iPhone.
•Support file list and image thumbnail view.
•Upload photos and video from iPhone or iPad to the HyperCube.
•Support email function for documents.
•Stream photo/video from HyperCube to iPhone/iPad
Decoding ability dependent on the device, file format dependent on the player app installed on device (we recommend Oplayer)
•Support email and save photo.
•Support photo slideshow and background music playback
•Support .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .numbers, .pages, .key and etc. file format
1.Add reminder of failed transfer.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wanted this to be great
Not sure why I’m giving it 2 stars. It doesn’t work for me. I just want to back up my pics. I have my external drive connected and the app loaded. When I open the app, it says it’s looking for my device, then sends me to the home screen. I’m getting no activity, and the “device” and “album” aren’t active. I have it set to auto backup, but nothing is happening. I’m really disappointed, as I received this through Kickstarter. Perhaps I got a dud, but this just isn’t working.
This device is awesome once you figure it out
I read a lot of the reviews and was terrified that when I got the device it would be a total dud. The good news is it’s not. The bad news is it’s not intuitive at first. Here are a few tips that should fix the issues identified in other reviews. First, you have to plug the device into your iPhone charger not into your computer’s USB. Second you connect the iPhone to the device with the orange USB port and not the dark one. The flash drive plugs into the dark USB port on the device. Once that is done it works and then it is fairly easy to manage and use. The only issue I noticed is that it doesn’t play music off the external drive. It starts but then just stops. Not a big deal for me but as far as transferring videos and pics from the iPhone to the USB and vice versa back to the iPhone from the USB it works. It gets 4 stars because it should be more intuitive and the audio playback should work.
Close but not quite
I’m hoping these issues can be fixed! If so, then 5 starts for sure!
1. When I am browsing photos on the HyperCube, they look great. But when I share them or download them to my iPhone, they are suddenly blurry. I can’t figure it out, but I should be able to share or download the photos at the same quality they are being shown.
2. More often than not, the app will force close when I’m browsing directories on the SD card or the SSD Drive. Doesn’t happen all the time, but enough to be annoying. And often, if I need to leave the app, when I return to it, it has disconnected and needs to restart from the beginning. This is really annoying.
Other than these issues, the app works great, and it allows me to view content on drives via my phone.
Features I would love to see in the future:
1. I would love to see the grid display of photos and videos when browsing folders. Right now, this view is only available when browsing “all photos” or “all videos.”
2. I would love the ability to toggle showing hidden folders. Right now, there is no option to show hidden folders at all. Adding a “Show Hidden Folders” toggle switch would make the app super amazing.
- Sanho Corporation
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright@2019 HYPER by Sanho Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.