Your hyperspace command center. Control, personalize, and interact with your HyperCube. There are 3 modes (Kaleidoscopic, Sound Reactive, and Meditative), and over 90 unique patters to choose from and customize. Features of the app include:
- Select mode or individual patterns from a list
- Choose custom colors (up to 3 at once), or choose from predefined color palettes
- Change brightness or pattern speed
- Adjust pattern intensity, with different effects on each unique pattern
- Change symmetry, the direction that light pulses through the cube
- Save favorites (up to 16), along with any customization you've made
- Nightlight, which dims the brightness down to 0 over the course of an hour
- Audio response, sync the brightness of any pattern to the music
- Hyper-sync, automatically syncing the color and pattern of any HyperCube in the network
This app uses WiFi to connect, and is free to all users!
Bugs fixing and app improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Hardware 5/5 App 2/5
The cube alone is worth it. Personally, I got a stand as well. I was going to invest in LED strips, but I have spent the last 3 months trying to get the cube to connect to the app. I just read a review today that said you had to put your phone on top of the blue button to get the app to work. I just tried it and unbelievably, it worked. I am going to see if it stays connected. If not, I will not make any other purchase with this company. Again, the cube is great, but connecting to the cube manually every time you want to use it is not great.
Great product, app doesn’t really perform well
Amazing product, highly recommend and have 2 with another on the way. However the app doesn’t let me connect my cube to my wifi. I’ve tried all methods, took the password off router etc to troubleshoot. App only works when directly connecting to cube. Seems to be based on wled. Many options and awesome product that would be perfect if the app worked better and my cube would stay on my wifi!
Edit - updated the app. It works flawlessly now. Review based on new update - perfect function, this product is my favorite lighting fixture at home. Can’t wait to see what else these dudes come up with
Lovely, now I want HomeKit integration
This cube is fairly lovely. My husband bought it for the house and I have it on a shelf in our living room. I love being able to make different combinations and save the favorites. I enjoy hanging out in the morning with a couple slow, meditative patterns as the day dawns.
I really want there to be smart features, like timed schedules of different favorites (HomeKit integration with scenes), auto shut-off schedule (not just one 120 min sleep timer), HomeKit voice command control (turn off/on, fav #, reactive off/on, etc.), increase/decrease brightness over time (like pre-dawn to dawn). I’d even pay to swap out the control box for these features. I might even add a second cube then.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THE HYPERSPACE LIGHTING COMPANY LIMITED LIABILITY
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The Hyperspace Lighting Company, LLC