Knowing your score matters!
The dangers of driving while distracted from mobile phone use are growing daily. With over 210 million registered drivers in the United States and one of the top users of cell phone technology in the world we are at the highest of risk from distraction while behind the wheel.
Everyday there are 9 people in the US that will not make it home because of this growing issue. The lives lost, the devastation to the family left behind and the monetary impact continues to spiral out of control. Our teen-aged drivers and the fleet/trucking industry constantly play on the razors edge of that risk. This is a nationwide and even worldwide issue that continues to grow.
i-Drive has developed a way to help combat this massive problem with a low cost simple, easy to use mobile application and trends analysis program which attacks this issue head-on from the standpoint of addiction. No other mobile application, technology or service organization offers this brand of service.
Working within the GPS of your phone, our patented scoring technology measures the amount of time you are using your device versus how much time you are actively in motion driving.
Our score and safe driving gauge gives you an easy to read and understanding of how your driving habit is affecting your ability to effectively stay alert on the road.
It’s simple- The lower your score the safer you become.
i-Drive understands that these days it’s hard to put your phone down 100% of the time and its unrealistic that a “Groupon” for pizza for turning your device off is going to change your habit or addiction to your phone. i-Drive keeps you in control of how and when you use your device giving you the tools to make better decisions prioritizing your communications. Our network of educational and advocacy organizations who have a fight in defeating the dangers of distracted driving are here to help.
i-Drive Mobile Features:
- My Score: derived from the percentage of time the phone is being used compared to the amount of time the user is driving.
- Drive Time: the amount of time the phone is in motion moving faster than 15MPH as measured by GPS which represents total drive time of the reporting period.
- Time Distracted: a numerical representation of how much time was distracted time.
- Safe Driving Gauge: a visual representation of how much time was distracted time.
- Passenger/Driver Switch: if your driver is actually acting as a passenger, tap the switch to disengage i-Drive for total use.
- Trending: each user has an easy to use and understand visual representations of their personal Daily/Monthly statistics and trends.
- Auto Pilot: for short distance trips this will automatically send messages while in motion.
Get started now and download i-Drive Mobile.
Saving Lives 'One Driver At A Time'
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing new app !
Great technology to help distracted drivers and can really make a difference in safety!!
The developer, Barnstorming Enterprises, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Barnstorming Enterprises, LLC
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 i-Drive Mobile Technologies, LLC.