My Public IP is a utility to let you know through which internet IP the world see you.
This is what is usually called your public IP.
This 'Public IP' some time can be static but more often it is assigned by your provider anytime you connect for a new time.
Obtaining this IP it is not always easy, specially if you are beyond a modem-router which usually serves many computer using a common IP, in that case My Public IP will let you know the common public IP the router has and that is common to all the computer served by this modem-router.
Do not make confusion between your public IP and your LAN IP (the IP the world see you and your internal IP inside your Local Area Network are two completely different things)
EASY TO USE
• My Public IP shows you the public IP the world see you
• It can be obtained only going outside of your network
• We provide the Internet infrastructure to do it for you
• Click and go and you see it
• Fast and easy to use
• Instant result available at launch
• Copy it in a touch
• It uses four different servers we provide for the purpose
• Change the used server when you like
• Works on any iOS devices
• Works in any orientation
• Includes internal help
• Has a similar native version 'My IP' for macOS available at the Mac App Store
• Improved more clear layout
• Support better any iPhone Size and orientation
• Support for any iPad and any orientation
• Optimized for iOS 12
• Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.