iAngle Meter PRO lets you measure the angle or slope. Note that you will be able to measure a variety of slope forms. You can choose to directly measure the surface by the second mode, which makes it relatively easy to measure up,or to measure the angle of the target away a short distance away from you after kilo meter. By measuring the angle from the camera aperture. This is a reference line, respectively, and the angles are measured while the display on your phone continuously. You also can take what you measure by showing the angle to keep a check on it later.
1) Real time display angle value reference by horizontal axis.
2) 2 mode for using(mode 1 and mode 2).
3) Support measure angles with the camera mode.
3.1) you can take screen short can be a target for record store at a later time.
4) Support the ability to measure the angle from the image.
5) Graphics Animation display related by mode.
6) Display 0 to 90 degree reference by horizontal axis.
7) Calibrate option for accuracy.
8) Support Level Meter allows you to measure the degree of tilt in the vertical plane and can take many forms. The measurements in each axis is locked to the screen, still more easy to measure.
***For Level Measurement
1) The three models at the same level. Including horizontal, vertical and inclined at 45 degrees.
2) Sound a warning when it finds that the measure in the horizontal plane. That is the angle measured in the plane is less than 1 degree (you can enable / disable this).
3) While the display is illuminated at all times, making the work easier (you can enable / disable this).
-The new graphic user interface.
-Improve work more smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
I would like to be able to measure the angles with AR the logo of the app has to improve
Whole degrees only
It works and has a shallow learning curve. But not being able to set a preference for significant digits in the angle display results in this just being a toy. In other words, the angle readout is a whole number and that's far too imprecise to use in anything other than getting a general sense of the slope being measured. At least one decimal digit, or better, let the user configure how precise. And let me switch to radians. Such a simple fix, I'm surprised this shipped without it.
Very good helpful app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.