iAutocue is a feature rich teleprompter for iPad designed to be powerful and yet intuitive. Includes a multitude of file sharing methods and remote controls. Display the content on an external monitor and even record video of yourself giving your speech.
Check out iAutoscroll, the free remote for iAutocue.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Head and Tail Indent
• Line Spacing
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: iAutocue (.iAutocue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: iAutocue (.iAutocue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Five Marker Styles: Bar, Marker, Two Line, Inverted, Two Markers
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• Customizable title bar to give access to the features that are important to your workflow.
• File Sharing
iAutocue offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from iAutocue using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from iAutocue and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one iAutocue to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another iAutocue.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
- iOS Remote Sharing: Send files and databases between host and peers.
• Remote Control
iAutocue has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running iAutocue or iAutoscroll to control iAutocue. Synchronize multiple devices.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line-in to control prompter features.
- Audio Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
- Game Controller: Use MFi game controllers to control prompter functions.
- Touch Recording: Record and playback your interactions with the prompter.
- Speech Recognition: Use your speech to control the script using key words or the text content of the script.
- Key Commands: Configure key combinations to control most prompter features.
- Use either camera.
- Movable video preview overlaying the script.
- Share your video in a variety of ways.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
iAutocue on the iPad provides a lightweight and mobile and yet powerful teleprompter solution, text or music reader.
Added option to select compatible orientations in Advanced settings.
Split screen multitasking is no longer available, other apps will be displayed over a portion of the app.
Increased the head and tail indent maximum values.
Ratings and Reviews
This could be a decent teleprompter app but the related remote app doesn’t update properly. I don’t understand why this company has 3 different prompter apps that appear to do the same thing. Really confusing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sunshine Valley Systems
- 132.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Sunshine Valley Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.