iAutocue is a feature rich teleprompter for iPad designed to be powerful and yet intuitive. Includes a multitude of file sharing methods and remote controls. Display the content on an external monitor and even record video of yourself giving your speech.
Check out iAutoscroll, the free remote for iAutocue.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Head and Tail Indent
• Line Spacing
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: iAutocue (.iAutocue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: iAutocue (.iAutocue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Five Marker Styles: Bar, Marker, Two Line, Inverted, Two Markers
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• Customizable title bar to give access to the features that are important to your workflow.
• File Sharing
iAutocue offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from iAutocue using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from iAutocue and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one iAutocue to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another iAutocue.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
- iOS Remote Sharing: Send files and databases between host and peers.
• Remote Control
iAutocue has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running iAutocue or iAutoscroll to control iAutocue. Synchronize multiple devices.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line-in to control prompter features.
- Audio Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
- Game Controller: Use MFi game controllers to control prompter functions.
- Touch Recording: Record and playback your interactions with the prompter.
- Speech Recognition: Use your speech to control the script using key words or the text content of the script.
- Key Commands: Configure key combinations to control most prompter features.
- Use either camera.
- Movable video preview overlaying the script.
- Share your video in a variety of ways.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
iAutocue on the iPad provides a lightweight and mobile and yet powerful teleprompter solution, text or music reader.
Fixed saving issue with next and previous line controls for the keyboard remote.
Added file tags for organizing files.
Added sort methods to sort files by name, creation date, tag, most used, or last opened.
Added additional speed buttons to the remote.
Added display of speed and scroll percentage on the remote.
Added last opened date to files.
Fixed crash when saving videos to the photo library.
Fixed issue with external displays using lightning adapters.
Fixed layout issues involving the external monitor menu.
Added Increase and Decrease Font Size tools to the tool bar.
Added timed speed feature to determine a speed for the script from a desired overall duration. This is available from title bar tool button as well as the controller.
Fixed a layout issue with Advanced features menu.
Added ability to upload files, change speed rate, FF/RW rate, font size and speed range from Web Server Remote.
Modified Web Server Remote to not reload the page for every control press.
Fixed text layout issues involving the use of the split keyboard.
Added support for iPhone X.
Added Automatically Connect option for iOS Remote, allowing devices to reconnect when coming out of the background. It is not necessary to select a host from a list and the host will not need to agree to allow a device to join.
Added configuration support for AirTurn Digit III and PED and changed the graphic for the Digit II.
Newest AirTurn framework.
Fixed problems with some title bar tools.
Added close buttons to menus for iPad, pressing the same menu item no longer closes the menu. Press the settings button will.
Fixed layout for color picker to better accommodate smaller devices and different orientations.
Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Updated to latest AirTurn Framework.
Moved AirTurn connection to its own window.
Improved Word file importing, solved issues involving proper color formatting.
Fixed issue with Dropbox feature when using folders.
Added ability to rearrange file groups.
Changed the file search so Find button will hide and show the search text box.
Removed Dropbox, iTunes Documents and Google Drive sharing methods. Instead use Files to access these and more.
Updated for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This could be a decent teleprompter app but the related remote app doesn’t update properly. I don’t understand why this company has 3 different prompter apps that appear to do the same thing. Really confusing.
- Sunshine Valley Systems
- 110.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Sunshine Valley Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.