Welcome to ICmed! The ONLY App you need to manage your family’s health!
Own Your Health Information. Take control of it. Put it to use.
- Your medical record is your property. Not your doctor’s. Not the hospital. Own it.
- Private. Secure. HIPAA Compliant.
- Cloud based file cabinet neatly stores and organizes your health records into customizable folders that are accessible anywhere.
- Choose exactly which parts of your health record to share with family & friends.
- Quickly and easily email individual files or your entire medical record to your doctor or other healthcare providers.
Be informed. Stay Connected.
- Receive notifications when a connected family member updates the information that they have decided to share with you.
- Medication tracking and reminders. Receive an alert when your father forgets to take his morning pills.
- Parents or children living remotely? See upcoming medical or therapy appointments in real time on the integrated calendar.
Smart Health. Executed Beautifully.
- Syncs with wearable medical devices, Google Fit & Apple Health.
- Keep track of vitals with our many trackers (Blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose, weight and so much more).
- Receive personalized health tips from your connected doctors
Want Even More Features? Ask your doctor to sign up for the ICMed Enterprise Edition.
- Secure Video Visits with your enrolled healthcare provider
- Chat with your doctor or nurse with direct messaging
Did you receive a code via email or text message? You’re Invited!
Your company, doctor or health organization has licensed the ICmed Enterprise Edition and wants you to experience and enjoy all the software has to offer. Just download the app, enter the unique code you received, and you are connected. That’s it!
No code? No Problem!
Download the app and enjoy for free! From there, you can manage your and your family’s health. Begin communicating and collaborating around the health and wellbeing of yours and your family’s health today!
Share the love....and health!
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs More Work
My number concern is to be able to edit the exact time when I took my meds. This app doesn't do that. Once you hit "take now", you can't edit the time and real time is documented instead. This is not safe especially if you have to take your med at a certain time but could not document it at the time, you go back and mistakenly had to adjust the time your taking it, forgetting that you actually took it at the right time you scheduled it previously. I'm giving it 3 stars for now since I'm still tryinv to figure out how good this up isor how bad.
More Than Just Health Tracking
I'm pleasantly surprised with this app. I thought it was just another health tracking app. But I discovered so much within it. From connecting and monitoring your whole family to keeping medical history records and prescriptions, the app has helped me improve maintenance of my health as well as my mother's and father's. There's a lot of great stuff in here and it's fairly easy to use. Recommending it to my friends and family.
Not intuitive User Interface
this application designed is too linear, long form input with 10 year old design elements.
Feels like they did not put any UX efforts and make it easier to enter data.
Slight older folks are going to get put off by the interface. Also found key data points missing for blood glucose inputs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ICmed, LLC
- 132.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 ICmed, LLC