***App Store Best of 2015***
Explore one of the most fascinating places on Earth - the Arctic.
Learn about 30+ animals and play with them in an interactive land/sea environment. Feed the animals, throw snowballs, drive an amphibious vehicle, and much more!
Bring the arctic animals to life with interactive puzzles! Snap each piece in place as you learn special facts about every animal.
Tap, drag, and swipe your way through the arctic landscape! There are animals to feed, seals to juggle beach balls with, and snowballs to be thrown. Try to discover all its secrets!
• 4 robust interactive puzzles to build: land animals, land and sea animals, whales, and birds
• 30+ arctic animals to learn about
• 100s of interactive elements
• 6 different types of food – feed the polar bear, and help the musk ox graze
• 3 types of arctic environments: tundra, taiga, and ocean
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following:
• Identifying a wide variety of animal species that live in the arctic land, sea, and sky
• Learning the characteristics and behaviors of arctic animals
• Understanding the arctic biosphere and its various features
• Determining the eating habits of the arctic wildlife
• Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at:
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No In app purchases, decent graphics & worth the couple dollars to buy.
Absolutely love this game but..
I really love this game I grew up playing it for years and I just really love it. But I just want you to add more things to this amazing game. Can you please add more animals like an otter, and also can you add an igloo too? I would also love this game even more if you made the animals react to the horn on the snow machine so they will get out of the way. That is all I wanted to see added to this outstanding game. I love the education you give kids and I absolutely love all of the adorable animals included!
Bugs need to be fixed
This game has been problematic for awhile. I bought it for my daughter to play on the iPad and she was only able to play for a short time. Nowadays whenever we load up the game it disappears right after we hit the 'play' button. Supposedly they had updates recently to fix this bug and I clicked on it but somehow the problem was never resolved on our device. Not a good investment of your money. Stick to the Marco Polo weather game if you want a better deal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.