Do you want to make your own microfilm?
Do you want to be a director, a producer, a starring actor?
In MovieSpirit, these characters can all be done by you alone!
Through the MovieSpirit, you can combine various media materials, such as videos, photos, music, text, recording and finger graffiti, and according to your creativity, edit them together and add various special effects (scene switching effects, Text animation, Filter effects, video Intro, masks, etc.) to create your own microfilm.
- Crop, split, merge, and scale media clips
- Overlay multi-layer video (Picture-in-picture effect), there is no limit to the number of videos
- Add masks (Line mask, Rectangle mask, Circle mask, Text mask and Path mask) to hide or show parts of the video
- Cutout Tool (Custom Shape Tools such as Pen Tool, Lasso Tool, Smudge Tool and Text Tool can be used for image matting)
- Fast Forward, Reverse video, add Slow Action Shots to video (1/12 Slow to 16-fold Speed)
- 360 Degree rotating video
- Multiple Image Blend modes
- Various fonts, text templates, text colors, emojis, shadows, text strokes, etc.
- Built-in free music and sound effects in various styles, adding music from your computer or from iTunes, and extracting audio from videos
- Voice recording
- Draw graffiti with your finger directly on the film
- Professional Video Ratio, Scalable Timeline, Unlimited Track Layer
- Simple automatic tracking function
- Add movable mosaic
- Custom Background Color
- Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Create your own Gif animation
- Private Custom Intro titles (sold separately)
- Dozens of filter effects (sketch, comics, fisheye, magnifiers, color filter, etc.)
- Dozens of scene switching effects
- Video/photo can be set in various shapes such as circles, hearts and diamonds, and even customize unique shapes.
- Chroma Key can be set to overlay videos / photos, such as removing the solid background color (Green Screen Blue Screen matting)
- Can turn the video/photo into black and white, highlight the part that needs to be highlighted (Color Splash)
- Free to deform video/photo into irregular shapes
- Add motion points to videos/photos/text to make them move, zoom, rotate and move together to create a variety of gorgeous effects
- Real-time preview, high resolution video output
- Import multimedia material directly from your computer via Wi-Fi: videos, photos, music and Gif animations
- Save and share videos directly to social networks such as Facebook, iCloud, WeChat, Mailbox, etc.
We're looking forward to any feedback and comments on MovieSpirit, and if you have any question or problems, please contact email@example.com.
We are committed to your long-term satisfaction. Thanks!
1. Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Man some of these reviews... Chroma key, works great just use the color range slider to melt away that grey... Instagram template, um its square so that would be a 1:1 setting. I did see a couple good ones like adding the ability to group layers together and move them as one. Another is the review about drawings not compiling correctly when motion point is used...that needs fixed. All in all though, for an iPad app...this is fabulous! I compare it to Adobe Premier. It actually goes beyond Premier in some places...you just have to think outside of the box. I love this app, keep up the good work!
Update: Wow! This app just got way better with the ability to group layers and even items on the same layer! Great job and thanks for listening!
The app takes a little getting used to but overall it is worth it for the features. Still room for improvement so only 4 stars.
One thing I cannot find and am actively looking for is how to fade out a song. Sometimes a hard clip is not enough. Also music volume seems to change in the app but not on the export? I can fully test this but that’s what it seems like.
Also another suggestion is to be able to place the timeline where you want to clip a file and have that time indicated as the clip point in the clip tool. This way you could clip the front then the end with accuracy quickly. Not the way it works right now which is hit and miss and exiting the tool dumps you back to the starting point. Tough if you are trying to clip the ending point.
Best movie maker is the App Store hands down, but has some bugs.
I don't normally write reviews, but this app deserves it. It's amazing. It's the closest thing you'll find to using Adobe After Effects on your phone. The developer is great and throws out updates regularly with fixes and improvements. However, there are a few bugs here and there. For example: when you animate a drawing layer with key frames, the video appears as it should in the viewport, but it does not render out the drawing correctly or in the right position when compiled. Please continue to make the app even more amazing and with more features in the future!! Thanks, you guys are awesome.
- Jacky Wu
- 206.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jacky Wu
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Intro $1.99
- Customize Intro $0.99
- Customize Intro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.