***** #1 Coloring App: the most free pics, most colors, best zoom, best features, & no subscription required! ******
As you know, coloring books are not just for children anymore. The hot new relaxation trend, the Adult Coloring Book, has arrived on iOS! Turn on the mesmerizing ambience and engage yourself in hours of peaceful color therapy with hundreds of designs to color, including mandalas, flora, fauna, geometric, & many more types of artwork. Just select your color and tap to paint!
Share your creations on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & more!
Adult Coloring Book Plus
- You can subscribe to daily content and unlimited access to all books and color palettes included in the app
- You'll be able to access all available designs and color palettes and receive daily updates for the duration of your subscription
- The subscriptions are $2.99 USD weekly, $4.99 USD monthly and $22.99 USD annually (or equivalent price tier in other territories specified by "Apple's App Store Matrix"). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Cancelling a subscription must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when you purchase an Adult Coloring Book Plus subscription.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
*** Thanks for making Adult Coloring Book the #1 Coloring Book for Adults on the App Store! We're working on many more great new features!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To Those on the Autism Spectrum
Hey Mina-san! So this is to all those who either have Autism, are the parent(s) of someone with Autism, and/or know someone who has Autism. I, myself, was diagnosed with a foe of Autism called Asperger’s Syndrome when I was 7. Life was really hard and I could never pay attention in class during school. I always had to have something to do with my hands. My teachers kept calling my mom saying that I never payed attention and that I was always drawing or coloring. She would, as calmly as possible, try to explain that I was indeed listening to what they were saying.
This went on until I got my first phone the Christmas of 8th grade. Mom and I were looking for apps for both my phone and her iPad when we came across an app for an adult coloring book. We looked at each other and shrugged. I said something along the lines of “Let’s give it a try” so she went ahead and downloaded it. The effects were instantaneous. That one app helped to prevent many meltdowns and helped during class lectures so much that the moment I got home and changed into my comfy clothes, I had mom download more of them.
I guess the point of all this is that these apps really do work! Take it from someone who knows what she’s talking about. Give it a try! See how this app and others like it work for you. Just please don’t leave any flame reviews.
No idea what everyone is talking about
I really have no idea what all the bad reviews are about! I’ve had this app for almost 3 years and I still use it! It didn’t have much for the “free” selection so I bought the full app. I’m not sure what people are saying about the commenting or how you have to pay for a subscription plan. Maybe they have changed that since I bought but when I did I paid a one time price of $9.99 and it unlocked every palate, and all the books, EVERYTHING!!! I don’t buy many apps for myself. So for me to have purchased this was saying something. I very much enjoy it and I feel like everyone else will to. Some kids I nanny for love it as well and will help me color some or just play on it before they go to bed.
Too much fun! 👍👍
I have only used this app for an hour or so, but so far I like it. I wish there were more free colors, or another way to get them besides paying.
Update: After using this app for a couple weeks, I loved it so much that I paid for full access. One of the best decisions I ever made! 😍😀
Update: I have been using this app for over 1.5 years, and still love it. The daily picture keeps things exciting because you never know what it will be. I also like being able to color the same picture 5 times before needing to delete. I also like being able to save my pictures to my phone or tablet, so if I have to delete, I still have my completed pictures. 😃
- ADULT COLORING BOOK APPS, LLC
- 90.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Adult Coloring Book Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Adult Coloring Book Plus $2.99
- Unlock Everything $5.99
- Adult Coloring Book Plus $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.