GoVJ enables everyone to mix video live from the palm of their hand!
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully fledged video mixer.
You can use GoVJ to:
- Provide visuals for DJs, bands and musicians. Use GoVJ to provide live video accompaniment at your performances
- Control visuals at parties. Simply connect your device to a TV or projector!
- As part of a professional VJ set-up. GoVJ can make a great accompaniment to your main VJ rig
- Mix videos loaded into the app via Files app, iTunes File Sharing, or from your Photo Library.
- Mix two channels of video.
- Choose from Alpha/Add/Multiply/Subtract or Lumakey based blend modes.
- Add and control effect filters on either channel.
- Effect filters, including: Blur, Divide, Edge Detect, Fish Eye, Fish Eye RGB, Heat, Invert, Kaleidoscope, Mirror, Monochrome, Pixellate, RGB levels, Shift RGB, Toon Shading, Tracing, and Vignette.
- Control playback speeds of video on either channel, independently.
- Control effects live on device via pop-up controls.
- Preview your output in real-time on the device.
- Save and load your selected videos as named collections.
- Comes pre-loaded with 18 premium video loops.
- Output your mixed video, full screen via Apple AV Adapter or over WiFi using AirPlay.
GoVJ is free to install for everyone, with an in app purchase to unlock full functionality.
If you bought GoVJ when it was a paid app, then you can still unlock all functions! (Thank you for supporting the app)
Optimal configuration and comptability:
- GoVJ works best with videos at full HD (1920x720) or lower resolution.
- iPhone 5s or newer device
- Output via Apple branded video AV Adaptors for HDMI or VGA connections.
- Output via Apple TV for AirPlay.
- Removing watermark was not working for some original GoVJ users.
- Update for fixing blank screen in iOS 13.5 for some devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great universal VJ app!
This is a great app for VJing on the go. Plenty of effects and mixing options, as well as an intuitive interface. Quickly loads clips without issue and no crashes/freezes.
Thanks to the developer for resolving my issues with the app. Everything now works as expected! I look forward to the next version.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, please drop me a line over at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll take a look at this.
Updated 28/1/2020: Apologies for the inconvenience you've had. I haven't received an email from you. Please try again. If in doubt the feedback option in the app launches an email draft straight to the correct mailbox. If you can sign it with KingDiamond please as well that'd be great.
So tell me how this app literally goes from one of my favorite to recking my opinion. So I bought this app pretty sure it was a decent chunk for an app and now they want me to pay more all of a sudden after they update it 5 dollars more to remove a watermark that my money should of payed for in the beginning. Now I know what your thinking. This shouldn’t be an issue because you already spent money why not spend five bucks more, why didn’t they tell me before I spent money in the first place that would have to spend more if I think I’m purchasing the full app and then you change that a couple months later it’s bs
Developer Response ,
Hey there, original paid GoVJ customers can restore their purchases at no extra cost within the app.
If you’re having any difficulty, then drop me a line via the support email (email@example.com) and I’ll help you from there. Cheers, Dave
Would definitely recommend.
I use a Resolume / HeavyM / Zwobot / Spout setup for real gigs / a more professional setting, but this is pretty rad to be able to do what this app does all on your iPhone / iPad.
Purchase it. Then be stoked.
Only request: PLEASE please please please add Chromecast support.
Also, is there any way to integrate this via Spout to your computer?
EDIT: so I've been playing with it a bit more (and still totally dig it) but is also like to request that only landscape videos be available from your photo library (better yet a setting to toggle only landscape).
MIDI control would be happily welcomed btw. :)
Developer Response ,
Hi _AGNDA_ - We're really pleased you love the app! We're developing MIDI control, and would love to hear from you for user feedback and input. You can reach us via our support email from the app, or at www.govj.tech -- Thanks, David
- roboheadz ltd
- 89.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 roboheadz ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Water Mark $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.