The Shabbat.com app is a free world-wide Jewish community, effectively a Jewish social network connecting members for Shabbat hosting, events, jobs, dating, and much more. Through its brilliant interface, members can host or be hosted for Shabbat and help each other and build a kinder world.
Shabbat.com offers the following features:
- Members available for Shabbat in 120 countries and 4000 cities
- Uploading pictures and status updates to a global feed using your camera's photo app or your gallery
- Easy messaging with push notification
- Full audio of the weekly Shabbat Parsha (Torah Portion) featuring the famous Rabbi Juravel
- Candle lighting times worldwide as well as other halachik times
- Swipe-able dating profiles with email availability
- An active job board for employment opportunities
- Video sharing and friending
- Feedback from other Shabbat.com members
Creating a Shabbat.com profile on the app also gives you instant access to the online website. This includes our video library, weekly Shabbat recipes, and much more.
So welcome to the world's largest Jewish online community. We will be upgrading and updating the app, as well as the website, regularly in the weeks and months ahead.
Hotfix release. Fixes registration issues for selecting occupation and setting birthday.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to connect to Jews around the world!
I’ve been looking for something to allow me to connect with Jews whether its for dating or parties. This app makes it so much easier to connect, especially when you don’t know the community very well.
The "report" algorithm needs to be done away with
I like most people on the site, and I like the site's founder but now I'm not able to communicate with folks that like what I have to say and share. I received no prior warning before essentially being made nonexistent on the site. I don't know who reported me and why.
Again I like the site and believe in what Rav K is trying to do.
It's just a little frightening to me that you can just suddenly be cut off from the site and the people there that you're in touch with just because of a few anonymous crazies.
How can I delete my profile?
This site and app are unfortunately full of judgmental people, who take the liberty on obnoxiously posting on your wall (because, that's how this site is- people can see whatever you post and can post on your wall, as well as add you as a friend regardless of whether or not you consented to that) when they want to critique the way you practice or believe. Folx- news flash- this isn't the way you do kiruv, and y'all are seriously committing some major chilulei HaShem when y'all do that. I am fed up with the community on that site and want to delete my profile forever. Now I just need to be told how to? Folx who are open-minded and who love all Jews, without judgements- sorry, but this isn't the place for you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yehudah Koblick
- 55.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Shabbat.com - All Rights Reserved