Create Election Maps with Electoral Map Maker 2020!
EXPLORE DIFFERENT OUTCOMES OF THE ELECTION
- Make your own state-by-state Electoral College predictions for the Presidential Election with Electoral Map Maker 2020, the app for iPhone and iPad.
- Create alternative scenarios of the 2020 Election like a pro with this fully featured app.
SAVE AND SHARE MAPS
- Save maps to explore multiple election scenarios.
- Share maps with friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email
- Gain insights on voting trends for each state by exploring our Historical Maps, which show Electoral College outcomes for each election since 1972.
- Create a new map based on a Historical Map using the "Duplicate Map" feature.
- Supports Nebraska and Maine Congressional District Electoral Votes
- Historical Maps reflect changing Electoral College vote totals over the years
Download Electoral Map Maker 2020, the app for iPhone and iPad, for the ultimate Electoral College Prediction Experience!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
- We have added a ton of features from our users in this latest version. Have more ideas on how to make this app even better? Please contact us on Twitter: @electoralapp
• Updated text for 2020 election
• Minor UI tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a free app and works fine. It’s not the world’s most complex game, the Electoral College, but this is a useful tool for tracking scenarios, including NE-2 and ME-2 yielding single EVs.
I really like this app, since 270 to win isn’t on iPhone, but it would be awesome if you added more in depth features and more historical maps.
I have noticed that on your 1988 political map you had given Michel Dukakis the state of Kentucky, while in reality he had lost that state by a near 9% margin, although it is correct he had won West Virginia. Please fix it soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.