Waste in Space is the funniest ragdoll game of all the galaxies!
Swing endlessly between asteroids and destroy all the orbiting trash before it falls down on planet Earth.
"* * * * ½ - The visuals are cute and humorous, the music is catchy, and the intuitive controls are super easy to pick up, but can be difficult to master. The gameplay is fun, crazy, and challenging." - AppAdvice
Why is the space full of trash?
Why are you wearing a big rubber hat?
How Curiosity killed the cat if there's no life on Mars?
Find all your answers in this amazing arcade waste shooter based on a true story not happened yet!
• Endless, exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Easy to learn, difficult to master, one touch control
• Perform epic combos to maximize score
• Discover 60 different characters & gravity hats, each with their own special attributes
• Collect over 60 unique pieces of orbiting trash
• Test your skills with 20 ranks and dozens of goals
• Improbable commentary of your heroic gestures
• Incredibly funny sticker album of insane acrobatics
• Unforgettable Hall of Trash to show off your collection
• Original music for an experience out of this world
• Local, social and global leaderboards to compete at every level
• Facebook connect to share your game progress across all your devices
- Purchasing Scrooge or PiggyBank items makes you earn more coins even when playing with other characters or gravity hats
- Changed "Login to save progress" message to "Login to share progress"
Ratings and Reviews
Why 5 Stars?
This game is amazingly fun to play! The devs have really gotten the physics and the one touch control scheme down perfectly to the point that it just makes the game so fun to play. Once you get the hang of it you will be swinging around and doing acrobatics while shooting at objects and enemies all with one touch. It's pretty awesome. There's lots of things to unlock and achievements and missions to make. Every completed mission unlocks new things. There's a claw machine that you use coins you've earned to win more characters and gravity helmets. The game is just really well done. There's no forced ads and no timer mechanics. There are only opt in ads that you can choose to watch for coins. There are also boosts that let you crash through things. I definitely recommend this game! Well done devs!
Another gem from moony baboon
This game is so good like their last game. The gameplay's perfect and to see so little downloads brings a tear to my eyes. This game is amazing and so are the devs one day their games are going to on the top charts. You guys always do such an unbelievable job at your games. But seriously it makes me mad that people like you don't get the success they deserve. I have an idea for you guys. Try to get people to like show off your game. I'm sure someone like gamespot a place where many indie trailers are will gladly show your games off.
needs Facebook to save progress?
I don't have Facebook so I'm not gonna bother playing if I can't save my progress
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review!
Just wanted to point out that you only need Facebook if you want to share your progress across different devices.
If you don't care about this or you just use a single device you don't need Facebook.
- Marco Tormento
- 341 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Marco Tormento
- In-App Purchases
- Tin Man $2.99
- Mr Bone $0.99
- Piggy bank $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.