The easiest way to safely store and organize all of your recipes! The OrganizEat Recipe organizer eliminates the need for stacks of cookbooks, long lists of saved bookmarks, notes, or pictures/screenshots scattered across your phone’s photo gallery. Quickly turn your mess of recipes into an organized and easily retrievable collection. You simply snap a photo of your recipe - whether it’s in a book, a magazine, or on the web - and it’s instantly cataloged and searchable. Whether storing Grandma’s secret recipes for posterity, creating your own custom recipes, or importing new recipes from the web, you can do it all quickly and easily - right from your iPhone. Categorize your recipes and adds tags for easy organization and simple searching. Share your recipes with friends and family via email, text messages, or social media. Finally, you can have all of your recipes with you, all in one place, wherever you go!
• Three easy ways to capture your recipes (Photos, Web, or Custom)
• Snap ‘n Store: Snap a photo of your recipe and store it in one easy step. No typing necessary!
• Web Import: See a recipe you like on the web? Import it in one tap from Delish, FoodNetwork, AllRecipes, and more than 200 other recipe sites.
• Custom Entries: Type or copy and paste your recipe directly into the app. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
• Backup & Sync. Backup your recipes to the cloud and sync across all your devices.
• One App. The same one app across all iPhone and iPad devices.
• Grocery List. Create a shopping list by adding ingredients with a single tap!
• Meal Planner. Plan your meals for the entire month and generate a shopping list.
• Folders. Organize recipes in fully customizable category folders.
• Tags. Add as many tags as you like to each recipe.
• Quick Search. Easily find recipes! Search by keywords or tags (one or more!).
• Recipe Inspiration. Need a new idea? See a daily list of recipes imported from the web by other OrganizEat users.
• Share the Yum. One-tap sharing so you can quickly send recipes to friends and family, or email it to them directly - all from within the app.
• Cooking Mode. Presents your recipe in full screen and prevents your device’s screen from going black. No more struggling with greasy fingers on screens!
• View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
• Beautiful Interface. Choose from 8 “skins” designed to cozily house your precious recipes.
Note: this free app has all the features unlocked, to allow you a complete trial experience with all the functionalities. The free app is restricted to only 20 recipes. In order to keep using the app beyond this limit, an annual subscription is required.
We are continually improving our OrganizEat app to make recipe management, cooking, and meal planning simple!
In this update, we added a fix for a rare bug in the email address confirmation.
Enjoy using OrganizEat, and we hope our app helps your whole family keep your recipes in perfect order and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank all our users for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
So Easy To Organize All Your Recipes!
I had been looking for a while for a way to get all my hand written recipes in electronic format, when I found this app. I was just about to purchase one of those scanners with the software to do it. I’m glad I saved all that money!! I had over 80 hand written recipes, and I was able to add them in a very short time! I just took a picture, named it, put in keywords I wanted to use to find it easy, and then put it under the right category. This app lets you take more than one picture of a recipe, so if you want the recipe, then a picture of what it looks like you can do that. I had a lot of recipes my Mom wrote out. She is gone now, but I still have her recipe in electronic format in her handwriting, which meant a lot to me. You can also type out a whole recipe if you want, and it will link to recipes in other websites, etc, although I have not used that feature. It is also super easy to share a recipe with someone by email or text. So next time you take something to a potluck and people want the recipe, just share it with them - then I usually recommend this app to them too! I use this app on my phone and my iPad, so you can do that too - just go into it. Try this app!! You cannot go wrong. You can try it for free and do a few recipes to see how easy and wonderful it is, then if you like it buy it. It is worth it!! I recommend this all the time to friends and family.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and this awesome review! 😊🙏
We are grateful for your support, knowing we created a quality product that serves our users well and worth the money, is the best encouragement we can get! 🧡 (by Rachel)
Never leave home without your recipe book!
I love Organizeats for many reasons, but primarily for its portability. I have the app on both my phone and iPad, so no matter where I go I have my recipes with me. We have a lakehouse 3 hours away from our home, and frequently the recipe I needed was in the other location. Duplicating 50 years of recipes was not practical. Now I just open the app on my phone. The recipes were so easy to enter. I just took a picture of the recipe and copied it to the Organizeats app
Even when I travel to visit my son in N.C. or my daughter in the U.K. I have all my recipes with me. Also when I spot an enticing recipe in a magazine, I just snap a picture and enter it in the app. So easy!
I am over 70 and certainly not tech savvy, but this app is incredibly easy to use. You can even store the same recipe under different headings. You can create your own headings or use provided ones. I love having all my standard Christmas recipes together as well as ones for Thanksgiving and Easter. After hearing me rave about this app, my daughter got it and she loves it too especially when traveling & staying in an Airbnb.
I could go on and on , but I think you get the picture. I love Organizeats and wouldn’t change a thing!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words, and for such a detailed review! 🧡
We are so happy to read that you love OrganizEat, and it serves you well. 😊 It really made our day to read this, thank you again!
Amazing app I found so far
So I’ve been struggling for years trying to get my meal plans figured out. And I’m a emotional eater so I’ll lidget eat an entire buffet. I had learned that if I plan I tend to do a better job eating. But that was an issue. I can’t write it down on paper or anything else because it’ll just get lost or erased. And the apps I had found over the years didn’t offer all I’ve been looking for it was either just recipes and ordering food through them but it was way too expensive for someone that only makes close to minimum wage. Then there’s that plans meals but you can’t store recipes and yet again too expensive. Not only this app allows you to store recipes you can also plan ahead. You can also organize your recipes which is really going to help me out with because I’m borderline diabetic and already facing permanent problems. They haven’t diagnosed me but they continuously testing me for type 2 but keeps coming back negative but my body is still suffering from it. This app will make it far easier to control my food intake. I do wish that it had an option for push notifications reminding me about the meal plan for the day. Unless I missed it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 32 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 OrganizEat LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Full Version $11.99
- Full Mobile Version $11.99
- Monthly Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.