Recipe Keeper Box & Cookbook 17+
- Offers In-App Purchases
The easiest way to safely store and organize all of your recipes! The OrganizEat Recipe organizer eliminates the need for stacks of cookbooks, long lists of saved bookmarks, notes, or pictures/screenshots scattered across your phone’s photo gallery. Quickly turn your mess of recipes into an organized and easily retrievable collection. You simply snap a photo of your recipe - whether it’s in a book, a magazine, or on the web - and it’s instantly cataloged and searchable. Whether storing Grandma’s secret recipes for posterity, creating your own custom recipes, or importing new recipes from the web, you can do it all quickly and easily - right from your iPhone. Categorize your recipes and adds tags for easy organization and simple searching. Share your recipes with friends and family via email, text messages, or social media. Finally, you can have all of your recipes with you, all in one place, wherever you go!
• Four easy ways to capture your recipes (Photos, Web, Voice Dictation, or Custom)
• Snap ‘n Store: Snap a photo of your recipe and store it in one easy step. No typing necessary!
• Web Import: See a recipe you like on the web? Import it in one tap from Delish, FoodNetwork, AllRecipes, and more than 200 other recipe sites.
• Custom Entries: Type or copy and paste your recipe directly into the app. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
• Voice Dictation: Use speech recognition to dictate your recipes (instead of typing them).
• Backup & Sync. Back up your recipes to the cloud and sync across all your devices.
• One App. The same app across all iPhone and iPad devices.
• Grocery List. Create a shopping list by adding ingredients with a single tap!
• Meal Planner. Plan your meals for the entire month and generate a shopping list.
• Folders. Organize recipes in fully customizable category folders.
• Tags. Add as many tags as you like to each recipe.
• Quick Search. Easily find recipes! Search by keywords or tags (one or more!).
• Recipe Inspiration. Need a new idea? See a daily list of recipes imported from the web by other OrganizEat users.
• Share the Yum. One-tap sharing so you can quickly send recipes to friends and family, or email it to them directly - all from within the app.
• Cooking Mode. Presents your recipe in full screen and prevents your device’s screen from going black. No more struggling with greasy fingers on screens!
• View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
• Beautiful Interface. Choose from 8 “skins” designed to cozily house your precious recipes.
Note: this free app has all the features unlocked, to allow you a complete trial experience with all the functionalities. The free app is restricted to only 20 recipes. In order to keep using the app beyond this limit, an annual subscription is required.
We are excited to announce the release of our latest update, featuring several new additions and improvements to our Grocery List feature!
Here are the new additions to our grocery list app:
1) Edit grocery list items: We understand that sometimes, you need to make changes to your grocery list. Now, you can easily edit items on your list with just a few taps.
2) Edit list items order and aisles: We've added the ability to organize your grocery list according to the aisles of your favorite grocery store. You can also rearrange the items on your list to suit your preferences and aisles.
3) Share the list via messaging apps: With this new update, you can now share your grocery list with family and friends via WhatsApp, Telegram, and other popular texting apps.
4) Omit checked items from the shared list: We've also added a new ability that allows you to omit checked items from the shared grocery list. This makes it easier for others to see what items still need to be purchased.
5) Add a single item from a recipe: You can now easily add individual items from a recipe to your grocery list.
6) Fixing various bugs related to app sync: We've also addressed several issues related to syncing your app when an internet connection is unavailable.
We hope you find these new features useful and that they make your grocery shopping experience even better. As always, we are thrilled to receive your feedback and suggestions for further improvements. Keep this feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
TO CREATORS: PLEASE ADD THESE FEATURES!
Love this app and use all the time. HOWEVER, CREATORS PLEASE, if your reading this, add an option/ button per ingredient that says you have the ingredient in your pantry already. when I am importing my recipes to my shopping list I end up having salt listed 20 times, pepper 20 times, or eggs 10 times for example. It gets exhausting deleting all the ingredients that I already have in my pantry, so hopefully that feature of adding “already in my pantry” button to my recipe ingredients can fix this! Also please try to add a wider variety of available words in the shopping list, when I type in ingredients to my shopping list so many words go in the “other” category when something as simple as “blueberries” should definitely be in fruit not “other”. It gets pretty frustrating when I go to the store cus not everything is organized per aisle like I would like it to because a lot goes in “other”. Oh also, when using my iPad I can’t share the screen with another app and view another app simultaneously, like I can with others. This is not helpful because I would like to view my iPhone calendar and use your app at the same time while I mean plan! PLEASE consider adding these features, I love your app and use all the time, this is just the 3 things that drive me crazy while using it. Hopefully you can improve these things, I truly believe your app is one of the best, I just think these 3 additional features could help it be AMAZING for all users.
Developer Response ,
Hi Adrilala, and thank you for your detailed suggestions and for your warm words of support! We are reading every review, we just don't always have the time to reply everyone personally. We added your suggestions to our future improvements to-do list :-) I apologise in advice that it might take some time, we are a very small company of only 2 developers so things take us more time than we would like it to be. Thank you again! (by Rachel)
So Easy To Organize All Your Recipes!
I had been looking for a while for a way to get all my hand written recipes in electronic format, when I found this app. I was just about to purchase one of those scanners with the software to do it. I’m glad I saved all that money!! I had over 80 hand written recipes, and I was able to add them in a very short time! I just took a picture, named it, put in keywords I wanted to use to find it easy, and then put it under the right category. This app lets you take more than one picture of a recipe, so if you want the recipe, then a picture of what it looks like you can do that. I had a lot of recipes my Mom wrote out. She is gone now, but I still have her recipe in electronic format in her handwriting, which meant a lot to me. You can also type out a whole recipe if you want, and it will link to recipes in other websites, etc, although I have not used that feature. It is also super easy to share a recipe with someone by email or text. So next time you take something to a potluck and people want the recipe, just share it with them - then I usually recommend this app to them too! I use this app on my phone and my iPad, so you can do that too - just go into it. Try this app!! You cannot go wrong. You can try it for free and do a few recipes to see how easy and wonderful it is, then if you like it buy it. It is worth it!! I recommend this all the time to friends and family.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and this awesome review! 😊🙏
We are grateful for your support, knowing we created a quality product that serves our users well and worth the money, is the best encouragement we can get! 🧡 (by Rachel)
I Love This App
I’m really picky about apps, so I was thrilled to find this one. It is very nice to look at. There are cute little icons (that you can use any way you want) to create custom categories for your recipes, and you can add a given recipe to as many categories as you like, so if you have overlapping ones you’re not forced to have it under only one section. You can put pictures for each recipe, which I love, being very visual. It has everything you need without being too busy/overwhelming. It’s cool that you can even choose a color scheme for the app, so if you love/hate a certain look you can have control over what you look at. And I LOVE that it syncs across devices so you can check and edit recipes on whatever machine you happen to be using. I wish the web version was free to use, or at least had a one time purchase price, but I understand that websites cost money to maintain. I wouldn’t mind paying a one time fee (even if it was a little high) for permanent access. I just don’t like ongoing bills. That has nothing to do with how awesome the app is though. It’s fantastic. I bought the lifetime subscription for the phone app version and am very pleased with it.
And Rachel, if you’re reading this as you say you do, it would be sweet if you could add a mint/Seafoam color theme to the app. That’s my favorite. ;)
Developer Response ,
Hi Dino Mamma, Thank you so much for such a warm review! Of crows I am reading this :-) Can you please send me to "support@organizEat.com" some examples of your favorite "Mint/Seafoam color" theme? I am not sure I understand well enough what you have in mind, and I would hate preparing a theme that you won't love! (by Rachel)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 58.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 OrganizEat LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Mobile Version $11.99
- Yearly Full Version $11.99
- Monthly Full Version $2.99
- Full Mobile & Web Version $39.99
- Premium version Mobile+Desktop $23.99
- Full Mobile & Web Version $9.99
- Small Package of Extra Photos $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.