Hearts game featuring strong computer players and online multiplayer.
- Challenging computer players
- Games with friends and rated games with players from all over the world
- Rules options for Jack of Diamonds, passing cards, ...
- Advanced Statistics
- Changing visuals to your taste
- Landscape and portrait support
It’s time to try Hearts!
Ability to hide unwanted friendly games invitations
Saving created friendly game's options
Ratings and Reviews
Fair, free, no ads
I’ve been playing the cheat hearts game by Optime for yonks, and finally took the time to search out and tryout other less maddening options. After four more terrible experiences I found this one which has all the options I prefer, and does play fair (as if each player isn’t part of a cabal conspiracy). I was able to change out ugly faces and names, able to play with minus 10 for Jack of Diamonds, able to slow down the play. You can change your mind on passing a card once you’ve touched it by touching the card again it returns to your hand. What’s more, you can “cheat” on your own behalf by clicking the undo button during a hand. And you can “undo” all the way back to choosing cards to pass. This is the best hearts game I’ve located on the App Store.
Great app that needs one improvement
Fantastic app! Best spades game I’ve played so far. I love that I don’t need stupid coins to play. I love that they have a ranking system. This gives me something to shoot for. The one main improvement I wish they would make is to make it possible to deliberately play with the people on your friends list. This would make online play even more fun! Also, I wish they had formal tournaments once in a while. That would add a fun element as well!
Developer Response ,
Please, open Play Online\Friendly Game and press New Table. Fill in the table’s name and put in a simple password if you do not want strangers joining. Press OK.
Then either tell table name to your friends, or open your friends list, tap their avatars and choose Invite. You can start playing as soon as your friends join. Or you can open chat, switch to common and send a message that you need players for a friendly game.
Elegant but flawed
This is a very good Hearts app and I play it more often than any other. The frustration to me is seeing all of the excellent work that went into it and knowing how easily they could have put the little extra that would have made it the best it could be.
First, the good:
• Elegant interface, perfectly viewable board that works on even small mobile devices.
• Deals appear to be truly random, which they definitely are not on some competitors. With HeartsPro++ for example, if you are dealt six hearts you may be sure that another hand will five or more hearts.
•Pace of the game is very good. You have time to assess the cards that are passed to you.
•Computer players are skilled at the top difficulty setting. You get good practice for playing against humans.
•Statistics are very good, though they might add some graphs to see how you’re doing over time.
• Displays the game score for each player as the hands are played.
The not so good:
• No option to view the full deal at the conclusion of a hand.
• No ability to choose ‘plus or minus’ after shooting the moon. Strategic considerations are not possible. This is biggest complaint.
• The do-over option is silly but you don’t have to use it, so it’s not too egregious.
Overall, this is the best Hearts app that I’ve seen thus far.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dmitry Karymov
- 115.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Dmitry Karymov
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $9.99