The beasts are back in Mutant Fighting Cup 2! BIGGER! BETTER! MORE FEARSOME THAN EVER! Evolve, mutate and train your monsters to win the monster championship in hard brutal turn-based strategy battles!
- FIGHT! Take on monstrous opponents and powerful bosses across the globe!
- TRAIN! Choose your dog or cat animal and command them in combat!
- EVOLVE! Use mutant genes to change breed and gain awesome new abilities!
- METAMORPHOSIS! Mix and match genes to unlock over 1 million creature combinations!
- STRATEGY! Use skills and power ups wisely in extreme RPG tournaments!
- PVP! Challenge your friends to player-vs-player multiplayer action!
- WIN! Win trophies, achievements and compete with players on the leaderboards!
Evolve your monster and win the Mutant Fighting Cup!
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mutantfightingcup
Follow Us on Twitter: @mutantfighting
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RrrX_yzYk
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Toxic story 2
After 9000 years after the nuke humans were born again when they got there hands on nukes again All animals where monsters again The end
Excellent game, lots of fun. My only two minor gripes are that 1) you can’t choose a base creature at the beginning, you have to use the dog and either eventually earn enough for another or pay with real money, and 2) that you can get maybe 1-2 ads for energy a day. There should be a lot more energy ads.
Just started and I’m already loving it, love the upgrades, battles, just everything, though could you tell me how to get the sand worm or the other creatures featured in the title screen.
- AceViral.com LTD
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © aceviral.com LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Cat Character $2.99
- Resource Kit $4.99
- Battery $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.