Length Converter is a handy app to convert between US, imperial and metric length, height and distance units.
Supports decimals and fractions.
Length units you can convert between:
• Inches (in)
• Feet (ft)
• Yards (yd)
• Miles (mi)
• Nautical miles
• Kilometers (km)
• Meters (m)
• Decimeters (dm)
• Centimeters (cm)
• Millimeters (mm)
"Flip" button lets you easily switch between "from" and "to" units.
Supports fractions - you can input both fractional and decimal values. So you can easily convert fractional inches, feet, yards and miles to decimal inches, feet, yards and miles or their metric equivalents.
Results are shown in the decimal and fractional forms.
- Rounding to specified number of decimal places: for decimal numbers, you can select the number of decimal places you want to display. By default, the app displays 2 decimal places.
To round results to the nearest whole number, select 0 decimal places.
- For fractions, you can select rounding to the nearest 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256. By default, the app rounds fractions to the nearest 1/32.
If you do not need to round fractions, just select "-".
Sends results and history via email.
With Length Converter you can instantly convert metric values of length, distance, height and size to their equivalents in inches, feet, yards and miles in both decimal or fraction form and vice versa. Also you can convert between decimal and fraction forms of imperial units.
For example, you can easily calculate that 2 1/2 ft = 76.2 centimeters. Or you can find that 25 centimeters equals 0.82 ft (in decimals) and 7/8 feet (in fractions).
Some popular length conversions you can do:
- inches to millimeters (inches to mm) and millimeters to inches (mm to inches) conversion
- inches to centimeters (inches to cm) and centimeters to inches (cm to inches) conversion
- feet to centimeters (feet to cm) and centimeters to feet (cm to feet) conversion
- feet to meters (feet to m) and meters to feet (m to feet) conversion
- conversion between inches, feet, yards and miles. For example you can convert inches to feet, yards to miles, inch fractions to inch decimals and vice versa, find decimal equivalents of fourths, eighths, sixteenths, thirty-seconds, sixty-fourths, etc. of an inch, foot, yard, mile and more...
- yards to meters (yd to m) and meters to yards (m to yd) conversion
- miles to kilometers (mi to km) and kilometers to miles (km to mi) conversion
- centimeters to millimeters (cm to mm) and millimeters to centimeters (mm to cm) conversion.
For more convenience the additional Flip units button is added between the input and result fields.
The app now shows the conversion factor.
Fixed problem with the Chinese language auto-detection.
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR ready.
Added Polish localization.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I've found that most other conversion apps are cluttered with so many different types of units that they become annoying and I reach for my calculator. This one converts inches to metric, metric to inches, decimal or fraction. Simple....no clutter....love it.
App is a Liar (Not as advertised)
In the app store, in clearly states metric decimals will be converted to fractional Imperial units; eg, millimeters to fractional inches. Getting a decimal inch result is completely useless; you now have to find another calculator to convert decimal inches to fractional inches in order to use the converted amount. This app is not worth it, do not buy. There are many other FREE apps that do the exact same thing, and do not lie about their capabilities.
- Intemodino Group s.r.o.
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.